Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forearm Device???

Ttokkyo Jack

I saw this Forearm device advertised before in a magazine, and I wanted to order it, however, I have not been able to find it anywhere online or in a magazine a gain. It is basically 2 circles which you insert your hands into and grab the handles vertically at an angle and then twist. It was recommended in the magazine as a great exercise for forearms. Here is a picture of a machine that is pretty much the same device, except this one costs more than the one that i saw. Any help would be appreciated. http://www.fitzz.com/thumbnail.asp?file=images/products/The-Professional-Speed-Bag-Burn-Machine-L.jpg&maxx=310&maxy=310

Last edited:
I'll do you one better. Go fat. Get a 2" axle bar, use only fat DB handles, get that 2.5" thick seated row grip from EliteFts. Essentially anything you use that is 2" or bigger in diameter will have the best impact on your forearms. Plus you will get a serious grip.

B-

I'll do you one better. Go fat. Get a 2" axle bar, use only fat DB handles, get that 2.5" thick seated row grip from EliteFts. Essentially anything you use that is 2" or bigger in diameter will have the best impact on your forearms. Plus you will get a serious grip.

B-

i always wished my gym had fat bars, and the elite FTS tyler grips are kinda pricey, any other alternatives or cheap copies of the tyler grips? lol

i bet a dumbell and/or barbell would be an even better "device" and cost less :D

Yeah i use those too obv, but I wanted a different way to hit my forearms and from what i was reading it seemed as if this hit your wrist flexors in a different way then you would be able to achieve w/ normal weights. Still any help would be appreciated, has anyone else seen it advertised?

Broom stick an a rope is nice.
Also saw some weired device at big 5 for 40.00 but figured I didn't need that crap

Top Bottom