Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fore arm pain lactic acid build up...need a fix

JonnyJuice

hey guys my left forearm hurts when i do any kinda curls i have had this before its a build up of lactic acid. do you guys know any way to ease the pain or a cure..... the has to be some little trick. ........thanks alot guys john

bump
Don't know about the lactic acid thing but mine always hurts like hell, especially when I do close grip curls. I wrap one of those tennis elbow straps around my forearm and it eases the pain a little.

go to qfac.com and click on excercise equipment. Then select ez-grips

these things clip onto dumbells and ez bars (some straight bars are too thick). It will eliminate the wrist pain when curling, and if you use it without the straps it will improve your grip.

thanks guys using glutamine, Vitamin C, water and good multi shit i even took a pepsid its supposed to help some one told me thanks to all you guys

try some kind of moist heat, to increase blood flow to the area, then ice to increase venous blood flow to carry toxins away from the area. if you don't have a moist heat pad, just heat a wet towel in the microwave, then wrap in a dry towel.

If it's from a buildup of lactic acid, you may want to try some TUMS. It will take more than just a couple though. A lot of people take that to combat lactic acid on leg days.

Peace,
stretch

Top Bottom