Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fore arm pain........ lactic acid build up need a FIX

JonnyJuice

hey guys my left forearm hurts when i do any kinda curls i have had this before its a build up of lactic acid. do you guys know any way to ease the pain or a cure..... the has to be some little trick. ........thanks alot guys john

I had the same problem, the only thing to do, for me, was to ice my forearms, and use sportscreme (it has aspirin in it) My pain is now minimal.
btw are you on gear?

Man im gonna have to lay off the wanking jokes.
its soooo hard to resist. :splat:

Is it just the left one?

Have you tried a simple hand massage and stretch between sets?

creatine seemed to solve all my lactic acid build ups.

my little bro uses celery seed tablets for the acid build up he has in his thighs. he says it works.......but he has been going to the sauna a bit as well.

yes i was on juice 10 weeks of sust deca and 4iu's of GH been off for about 2 weeks now still on the GH 3iu's 4on/2 off and HCG for 10 days

would doing fore arm exercises help or agravate it more ??????

Doing some forearm specific lifts helped me - plus I noticed that I was doing things in other exercies that was leading to the additional pain (bad form).

It really killed after preacher curls - which I was keeping my elbows out too far, which bent my wrists at an odd angle.

Holding a bar behind your back, letting it roll down your fingers, then curling your wrists back up is a good way to help stretch that out.

preacher curls is what killed me too. also the deca may cause it, i noticed my pain decreased a lot when i went off.

Top Bottom