Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forarm 'narrowness'

Thanks guys.

Question - people with 'bigger' forarms - are they STRONGER than mine? Is that muscle or fat?

Rice - nice pic. My arm is the same but even more dramatic.

Leanmeanhockeymachine - I will add the abductions to the curls. Will see how it works.

the kids who make fun of me nicknamed me chodearms.... :worried:

mine arnt that strong and i personally dont think they are that big

Try doing some power cleans and/or deadlifts and really focus on gripping the bar. I've been around athletes that do pc's and deads regularly for their sports and they all have pretty enormous forearms from just doing those lifts and no iso-specific work.

I think its better to have small wrists, smaller wrists will make your forearms look bigger, just like a tiny waist makes the upper body appear bigger!

ChinkNasty said:
Try doing some power cleans and/or deadlifts and really focus on gripping the bar. I've been around athletes that do pc's and deads regularly for their sports and they all have pretty enormous forearms from just doing those lifts and no iso-specific work.

Chink hit it on the nose IMO. People used to ask me how I got my forearms so big (and I had barely even ever worked out), but when I got up to 275 on deadlifts without straps or hooks, they became monstrous (for my size)

Top Bottom