Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

--------------- Footwear ----------------------

JeetKuneDo

What do you guys wear in the gym? I wear those nike shox, but they seem to absorb an awful lot of weight, and sometimes leave me off balance ... i was looking to get some new footwear, possibly wrestling shoes cos i can use em for my kung fu?

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

I wear adidas sneakers, nothing special. As for wrestling shoes, I'd probably opt for the Tae Kwon Do shoes instead. They are lighter-weight and better for Kung-Fu. I've practiced martial arts since I was 5 (20 now), so I've gone through many different types of martial arts shoes and the TKD ones are the best.

I wear wrestling shoes. Due to the fact that they're so thin in the sole I feel that I'm more connected with the gym because I can feel the ground. Sometimes I forget to change shoes and I can immediately tell that something is not right. So I go and change them

Top Bottom