Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football and weight lifting

CloteReyes

[FONT=&quot]Hey can you guys giove me some advice on my traning? I have weightlifting and coditioning 4x per week with my football team, mon through thur for like 2 1/2 hours. I take saterdays completly of, and do cardio on sunday. My question is wheather or not i should through in another workout on Sunday or friday. I ushally train 5x per week, but will it be to much on top of football? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any Adivce Would Be apprecaited![/FONT]

It's a tough call that you should let your body decide based on the workload of lifting and football training. If.yoi have the capacity for it, by all means go for it. On the other hand you certainly don't want to overtrain and not get enough rest and recovery as this will hinder all aspects of your training.

you want to train more volume in the offseason.. DURING season no you don't want to pound your body too much. NFL athletes don't hit during the season for a reason and their weight training and cardio is very precise and minimal. they do their training BEFORE the season!

Top Bottom