Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

following the pro body builders routines

Donald Shugun

Hi guys, I'm 20 years old and I will be lifting for first time ever next week, I had in mind to follow Arnold Schwarzenegger Blueprint Trainer but many people tell me it's a big mistake when normal guys try to emulate the workouts of the bodybuilding elite, why is that? and what is the risk?

Iam also beginner if u ask me dont follow any kind of bodybuilding program 5times a week could be hard to recover.
Go for strength training its more fun and many people are seeing results [emoji2]

Изпратено от моят SM-J710F с помощта на Tapatalk

Bodybuilders are like chemical factory and also they are eating a lot of food so they can recover.
Hit full body workout [emoji57]

Изпратено от моят SM-J710F с помощта на Tapatalk

As a beginner I would recommend compound lifts but to start working on form and technique. You need to teach yourself good habits. If you have terrible form because you just want to lift heavy weights it can turn into a negative and lead to injuries.

check out the stickies on workouts. i'm happy you are choosing to start lifting.

the first step is finding a good gym, the 2nd is a consistent workout program. i recommend 5x5 the first few years. you will get a lot of results and get stronger which is all you need right now

also don't worry what arnold did or anyone else for that matter.. worry about yourself. weight training is about finding what works for them, not what worked for arnold.. i guarantee arnold tried a lot of different things, he didn't just do the same workout for life

Keep it simple man. I would run a 5x5 stronglifts routine. It will focus on the compound lifts which are the backbone of training.

You want to follow the workout routine Arnold used when he first started lifting. That's the routine that built his foundation. His current routine is much too advanced for a new lifter.

Check out the bill star 5 x 5 workout split -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ow2-(thanx)-so-here-is!-k-up-now!-375215.html

It's a great workout program for beginners. It'll help you develop a foundation of size and strength.

It's kind of like making a sculpture. First you need to create the stone before you can start sculpting it.

Top Bottom