Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Focusing strength

raybeezer11

If I want to build as much strength as possible but also have strength endurance how would I split the reps and which workout would be used more low reps or high reps???

No. Next.

Examples.
You can be a great bodybuilder who is strong but he wont be as strong as a strongman or powerlifter.

You can have a strong marathon runner but he wont be as strong as that bodybuilder.

The average person would get their asses kicked but the top athletes tend to not have crazy levels of strength and crazy levels of endurance too.

You CAN train for both of course but one or both would suffer if you want to take one to a high level.

Agreed. Trying to do both in the same workout wouldn't work

I’ve done it that way before, it seems to not work as well as separated days. Variety seems to be the most important aspect. Like Arnold used to say “shock the muscle!”

And get to the choppa!! [emoji95][emoji576][emoji95]

If I want to build as much strength as possible but also have strength endurance how would I split the reps and which workout would be used more low reps or high reps???

You need to start periodizing your training.
If you want to be good at both low and high(er) reps I'd probably used daily undulating periodization method in which you vary the rep ranges within each week.

Top Bottom