Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flexible training programs

[CinnamonBuns]

anybody else train like this? in between study and work, i have a pretty inconsistent timetable, so as a result i normally train what i have time to train (i lift at home, this helps). just curious as to whether anybody else lifts like this?

i pretty much end up doing a mold of madcows intermediate, where i can. i often only get two lifts in a day, and keep track of everything i do in excel, color coded to make it easier to keep track of. its really quite pretty...hahaha.

just back to lifting/the forums after a long time off with injury. i see a lot of familiar names, i've been lurking these boards since i was 13 or so, however as soon as the cat was out of the bag, i'd normally get banned. ah well, now that i make the age cut, i figure i might as well start posting.

aaaaanyway. unstructured training. thoughts? go

won't get you the same results as being consistent, but sometimes you've got no choice. I TRY to train mon/tues/thur/fri but with my college schedule and exams i'm lucky to make it there 3 times a week. I'm about to start lifting fri/sat/mon/tues. This will be a lot easier I think. You just gotta make it consistent, even if that means getting to the gym on the weekends with a hang over.

Top Bottom