Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flabby fat vs hard fat?

sk*

Trying to distinguish between the two. Ever notice some people become flabby when they gain fat while others remain hard? Why does this happen?

I thought about three possibilities, but maybe someone can give a better reasoning:

1. Genetics
2. Water retention, still partially genetics since some people hold more water than others
3. Abdominal muscles, meaning the bigger abs you have the less flabby you will be

What do you guys think?

-sk

hey sk what does it take to get a night with that fine love muffin in your sig?

seriously though I think that flabbiness has to do mainly with how a person holds water, be it sub q or IM

IronLion said:

seriously though I think that flabbiness has to do mainly with how a person holds water, be it sub q or IM

You can have the fine muffin all to yourself. I'm afraid she even dwarfs you though, LOL. You can thank hammer for giving me the link. ;)

Do you have any ideas that would help remove the water retention? Neither cardio or cutting carbs worked well on me, any ideas?

-sk

IronLion said:

lol I just clicked

sometimes your body retains more water when you are dehydrated....are you getting enough fluids?

are you on?

what kind of cardio are you talking?

IronLion said:
sometimes your body retains more water when you are dehydrated....are you getting enough fluids?

are you on?

what kind of cardio are you talking?

I get in around 1gallon of water a day. Not on anything at all, no supps no gear or anything else.

Cardio wise, most I do is 20mins low intensity or play basketball for an hour or two.

I'm not really trying to deplate of water now, but always have a hard time when I try to do so.

Thanks, maybe i'll try increasing to 40-50mins a day and see how that goes when I decide to lose the water.

-sk

stripping the water is a lot easier with high intensity cardio, I know with about 3 session a week I drop 10 pounds of water weight within the first two weeks regardless of diet. Obviously salt intake may or may not be a factor for you....just something to think about

Reactions: sk*
Top Bottom