Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fix for duck feet???

Creepusmaximus

I seem to be going duck footed, I never really noticed until my wife was making fun of me a few days ago. It seems the answer is coming in as just pay attention and make sure your feet point in the right direction. Over time I'll get them straighten out.

Anyone have more insight then that????

I'm think maybe a muscle imbalance in my legs or a muscle is overly tight??? Not sure what is going on?

Are your knees pointing out as well? If so it could be coming from at the hip joint. External rotators need work in that case.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Yes my knees are rotated out when my feet rotate out.

I've been working walking straight, LOL. It seems to actually be helping. I'll check out doing some external rotator work.

They probably need stretching/rolling and possibly massage. Tight glutes and the smaller rotators. I remember I guy I knew had it only on one leg and I think it was coming from his pelvis being slightly rotated. If I remember right it was related to his Internal obliques being different lengths...1 had shortened somehow or maybe 1 had lengthened..

That what I'm trying to figure out. Do I actually have some sort of strange thing going on or have I just been slowly walking with my toes pointed more and more out wards??? Now that I'm watching I do it every where, like sitting at a table or chair etc. etc. I'm going to try some stuff and see if I'm noticeable weak in one direction or movement. Think I need to focus in on my hips.

Update, been working on adductors and abductors along with paying attention to keeping my feet straight out. Result is it seems to be working.

Good news bro. You got me thinking about finally taking dome action on my internally rotated humerii. :)

Top Bottom