Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fitness Log

nice bro!! way to hit 3 plates on your deads- i just got to 2 lol

what's your current height/weight?

I think I'm like 6 foot, and 195 with clothes on 190 without. Going to start creatine again soon so that will put some more water weight on me. 4 plates for deads is only 30 pounds away:D I got 375 max the other day so I just have to add a little more:chomp:

Nice bro! You're looking pretty lean and veiny..two things I want to achieve. Looks to me like I need to catch up to your upper body haha.

dam i wish there was some other complete noob on here i could compete with

there is EM for squats, but is that even going to be a competition for me once he starts squatting again? :)

can't wait to have lifts like this... hopefully sometime around summer

keep the good shit up tblock.. also i just noticed that you PRd in dips with every set. Have you ever done dips up until that point?

dam i wish there was some other complete noob on here i could compete with

there is EM for squats, but is that even going to be a competition for me once he starts squatting again? :)

well I hope its not!

and I feel ya, there has never been competition for me on here, and lifting isnt very big around here, well not lifting seriously so there is no1 in the gym, at school or on here that I can compare to so I can see where Im at...

Top Bottom