Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First workout in squat suit and set a NEW PR

FREAK19

First off MY suit is TIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT! but other then that I walked in the gym feeling like shit and left the gym and felt great!Thanks TO PLJAY and JIMMYDEAN for being my Spotters! and gettin behind me and pumping me up.
here is how it went:
BAR-1x10
135-1x7
-1x10
225-1x10
-1x5
315-1x8
-1x2(suit bottoms)
405-2x1(straps up rest of workout) first set i almost blacked out
495-1x1
585-1x1(started to wrap knees)
675-1x1
725-1x1
765-1x1 NEW PR!
WELL i felt strong, and i had some speed off the bottom. My depth was parallel so i should be on track. next week im gonna go up to like 785 and maybe 800, im just gonna go on feel.

FREAK19

Yo man i aint just sayin it either, your freakin squats were fast and deep as hell! You got way more in you then 800. I will tell you that. They were very explosive. Everytime you lift a max you impress the hell out of me. Cant wait to see your freak ass when your my age. Ed Coan look out!

Shit ya'll he is 19years old and squats over 800 and benches over 500 and will dead over 700 this june. Add that total up and at 242 that makes top 10 in the 242's. But... he is a teenager and the closest toal at 242 and teen is 1600. Freak19 you are number 1! And am seriously glad we train at the same house of pain together. Your an inspiration. I need that, with you and Jimmie's liftin you make it possible for me to make gains on keeping my enthusiasm.

Beautiful squattin bro!

PLJAY thanks again, if everything goes my way i hope to squat 800, bench 500 and pull 700. but as of now i wanna be ELITE! but im still gonna shoot for 2000, and so are you.

IRBD i use a titan victor. its kinda like the z suit from inzer. but on the victor the legs on it ride up. after this meet im gonna get rid of it and get a new cause its too big. im just gonna use it for this meet.

Deciever thank you for the kind words!

just quick question, how much do you get out of your suit w/ the straps down?? i just got my suit today, and put it on, but no one was home so i couldnt get the straps up so i was just foolin around in it... and i think i get some out of the suit with the straps down, but cant tell cause i had no weight to use

anyways, i think elite in the 242 class is 1890...so you may be there already

to be honest with you im not sure. i was gonna find out today what i can do with the straps down, but the straps were too tight so i had to use them earlier then expected.i got a couple questions. what kind of suit did u get? how did it feel with the straps down? and, was it easy to go parallel with the straps down?

holy shit dude great job i wish i was there to see it

i cant wait till june when i'm in you threes corners some weight is going to be thrown

freak, i just got the inzer champion suit. Its tight as hell and uncomfortable as hell. when i go to squat wide, its harder than usual to get to parallel, but im almost sure that i could reach parallel in it.

Deciever i use the champion for my deadlifts and i also find it uncomfortable. but that is good that its hard for u to go parallel, mine is like that. when you put the straps up you should hit it. It might be hard when you put the straps up to go down to parallel but as you go up in weight you break the suit in so it will get down there. also, if you start to lose your air and find it hard to breath, try this.....on your way down take short breaths just in and out cause i had to do this cause i normally just hold my breath on the way down and explode on the way up but not in my suit. the breathing sounds funny but trust me it will work if u need it.

Top Bottom