Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Week WestSide W/O

CrimsonKing

k bros - BFold egged me to post my routine for your all so don't think I'm trying to impress anyone with my #'s cause they aren't impressive YET!

Comment's, suggestions, etc WELCOME!

Routine-
Monday - Speed BP
Tuesday - Max SQ/DL
Thursday - Max BP
Friday - Speed SQ/DL

Mondays w/o

Close Grip (index on smooth) Bench - 125 x 3 reps x 8 sets
Incline Bench - 155 x 6 x 2
Lying DB Tri Ext - 10s x 8 x 7
DB Cleans - 10s x 10 x 4
DB Rows - 70s x 10 x 4

Tuesday w/o
Deadlift
135 x 3
225 x 3
285 x 3
315 x 3
385 x 1 (sumo style)
425 x 1
435 x 1 (missed - no start)
Pull Tru's - 90 x 10 x 4
Leg Curls - 120 x 8 x 4
Abs - 50 x 4

Thursday (TODAY!)
2 Board Bench Press (Close grip - index touch smooth)
135 x 3
185 x 3
225 x 3
235 x 1
245 x 1
250 x 1
Seated DB Tri Ext 50 x 80 x 3
Tri Pushdowns 50 x 10 x 3
Side Lateral Raises 15s x 10 x 3
Bent DB Rows - 85 x 8 x 4
EZ Curls 65 x 10 x 2

Observations - OMG.. my triceps are soo weak! my arms are actually shaking right now as I type this message in 1 hour post workout!

Last edited:
Heck of a job!!!!!!! I love that part at the beginning..."aren't impressive YET!"

B True

CK - nice job!!!

My tris are weaker than I ever thought possible....

Well - I'm not surprised about the reception my post is getting to be honest So, my #'s are NOT impressive. But you know what? I'm glad it is looking sad, because I'm going to enjoy the journey as my numbers go through the roof. I just finished my first year of lifting and was focused my weight loss mostly. Well know I'm going to take advantage of my 'genetics' and let the muscle pack on until i hit 300# again but this time it will be solid muscle. And I'll come back and post my numbers then and let you all oggle over them then and I'll pay no attention to you then becuase you were not there during the journey. So 2,000# total here I come.

btw. Thanks for the motivation :)

crimson........ let the masses have their fun talking......... just dust it off and keep at it.

my numbers where weak as well. corn's were and he is a beast............. it gets better, trust me you will love it.

but i had the opposite problems of you guys.......... westide helped me to figure out my weakness better than any bodybuilding program did.............

im back to bodybuilding currently......... i will go back just not at the moment.......but my tricep exercise stayed high......... like the 7x8 ext with 30-45 seconds rest inbetween.......... i was doing that with 40lbers........... but my max effort still sucked.......... i noticed 2 major problems...........1 my shoulder muscles - i didnt have any.............2 even though westside doent train it - my pecs.

now im focusing on those........... now my triceps are just slightly weaker than my new delt and pec strength......... so my sticking point went from 2 inches of my chest to tricep lockout.........

hehe......... i always did love problem solving back in school..thank you westside.

X

Friday's W/O WITH PICS!

http://photos.yahoo.com/crimsonking911

Speed Squats/DL W/O

Farmer Walk (BFold's video's got me hooked to try this one)
120# x 50'
120# x 30'
210# x 5' ! Look at my face in that pic! Arghhh

Box Squats (15" box)
185 x 3 x 8 sets (too easy will ad more weight next time)

Leg Curls
120 x 8
120 x 6
100 x 5

*thats all for today.. give platelets tommorrow morning at red cross don't want to be too sore! lol

Love the pics...

How did the farmers feel? Hard on your grip? Hard on your hips/back etc...?? What went first?

On the farmers...wrap your wrists lower on your hand. You want them to literally close your fist for you on the farmers...Chalk is a must too...

Try to sit back on your box squats. Remember that your shins should be straight up and down...if you can. It takes time...after a year I still can't do it...

B True

Top Bottom