Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time using Winstrol, Need advice with dieting and workout routine

bigsmasher

Hi everyone,
This is my first post and I'm really seeking any advice you experts can give me. Im 26, male, 189 lbs, 6'2". I've been training for 8 years now and for the past couple years I've been trying to loose body fat while keeping muscle mass but I always end up going on these low calories (1500 cal) diets which I understand now makes me go into starvation mode and burn less fat. I started taking 50mg of winstrol ( which I am going to take for 6 weeks( and I really just want to be cut. I'm happy with the muscle I have now and just want to loose the belly fat. Im really carb sensetive, so when I start eating a lot of carbs it goes STRAIGHT to my stomach. Can anyone please give me any pointers on my diet and my workout routine? Again I dont want to get bigger, just loose the body fat and become cut. And any advise about winstrol?

This is my Nutrition .....

Eat every 3 hours

Meal 1: 1 cup of steel cut oatmeal with 2 tablespoon of flaxseed
8 to 10 egg whites

Meal 2: Protein shake (40g of protein)

Meal 3: 1/2 cup of steel cut oatmeal
8 oz chicken breast
large salid

Meal 4: Protein shake (40g of protein)

Preworkout: Banana and 1 tablespoon of PB

Postworkout: Protein shake (40g of protein)

Meal 5: 8 to 10 egg whites with 2 tablespoons of flaxseed

Calories = 2,245

fat= 61g Protein= 262g and Carbs = 166g

46% Protein
29% Carbs
24% Fat

Am I having too much or too little calories? and am I having too little carbs? Should I increase my carb intake? I know having 3 shakes isnt a good thing but its the easiest and fastest meal I can eat since Im always stuck in my office.

I try to stick with this meal plans for 3 days then on the 4th day I'll eat about
3,252 calories 83g of fat (22%) 338g of carbs (41%) and 307g of protein (37%)

then start my low calorie/low carb meal plan for another 3 days

For my workout I go to the gym 6 days a week,

Mon: 30 mins chest, 30 mins abs, 20 mins cardio
Tues: 45 mins legs, 45 mins cardio
Wed: 30 mins back, 30 mins abs, 20 mins cardio
Thurs: 45 mins for shoulders,bis and tris, 45 mins cardio
Fri: 45mins legs, 45 mins cardio
Sat: 60 mins of circuit training for the entire upper body and 30mins of abs

Should I change my workout routine? I do 15 to 20 reps.

1. So I guess what Im trying to find out is if I am having enough or too many calories and carbs
2. Is my workout routine combined with winstrol ideal for losing body fat?

I also included a picture so you guys could see how bad I need to lose the fat. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom