Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test E 500MG/Week Cycle

bwatcher949

So I'm on my 4th week of Test E 500MG/Week cycle. I had my 7th pin yesterday at 7am. Before cycle I was 191.5lbs and todays weigh in was 206 which means I'm up 14.5 lbs.

Current Picture Results:
www.icreativecanvas.com/clients/blake/4weeks.jpg

-------------------------------------------

Current Training:

Monday - Chest / Tris
Tuesday - Back / Bis
Wednesday - Shoulders / Abs
Thursday - Legs
Friday - Chest /Tris
Saturday - Back / Bis

Current Diet:

Calories: 4074
Fat: 147G
Sat: 30G
Carbs: 364G
Fiber: 41G
Sugar: 109G
Protein: 335G

Sample day of diet:
Meal 1: 3 eggs, 3 egg whites, 2 turkey sausage patties, 1 cup of oatmeal, 2 glasses of Orange Juice

Pre Workout: Superpump 250 and 5G Creatine

Post Workout: 1 raisin plain bagel with 2 tbsp peanut butter, ON Protein Shake with 1 cup of milk

Meal 3: 3/4 cup pasta(dry measured), 1/2 cup sauce, 6 turkey meatballs

Meal 4: 1 can tuna, 2 slices of ezekiel bread, 1 tbsp olive oil mayo

Meal 5: 1/4 cup coco roasted almonds and a banan or berries

Meal 6: 7oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice

Meal 7: ON Protein shake with 1 cup of milk

usually dont see that remarkable changes so quickly with long estered test but WOW! check out your tri's and bi's after just 4 weeks!! awesome!

also, how come your taking in so much sugar?

any update pics bro??? i am looking to run this cycle as well b/c of how simple. would like to see the results of it. also are you running anything with the test?

I beleive he has added sugar from his servings of milk which would be about half of what hes written in his macro breakdown, although it is considered LactOSE, it is a form of sugar that burns more slowly than oatmeal, so don't stress over the sugar content of milk (especially skim milk) is low gi (under 45) and good for you :)

Top Bottom