Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First meet jitters!!!!

Ya your first meet you should watch that judge when you squat. He says when to and when to rack. You beat em , no matter how good the lift its red lights. So i agree 100% once you knwo your openers watch , and listen for the commands.

Southpause, your gettin there bro, no need to worry about what i warmup with! Shit there are people who warm up with my max.....i think! But either way dont make good progress then ever feel its not good cause someone lifts more. To get to a certain level everyone must go down the same road (numbers). Every 700 lb bencher out there was at 350 , 400 before. And 90lbs in a year is something i dont do anymore. At that rate you will be there very soon.

Thanks PLJ!! I am very satisfied with results I've had over the past year. If I can keep my shoulder in good shape and barring any other injuries, I'm shooting for 500 with a Double Denim Inzer in Dec. Like you said, It's basically one pound at a time!!!

Top Bottom