Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Mass Cycle: Decca and Sus 10 weeks

wguttrid

Hello,

New to the forum and have some quick questions. To start 27 6'2 210 lbs 15%bf, been working out for approx 1 1/2 years and going to start my first cycle March 7 for 10 weeks. Going to have enough Sus and Deca to last 10 weeks if I take 200mg Deca and 250mg of Sus per week. WIll also start taking Clomid 2 weeks after last injection. Main goal is to bulk up during this cycle and then cut for summer.

The questions I have are:

1)Should I spread both injections through out the week eg.) Deca Monday, Sus Friday or inject both same day in different location.

2) Planning on consuming approx. 4000 healthy cals a day. Is this sufficent? As mentioned above main thing is to bulk up, but have been told that Decca does help with fat loss. Should I reduce my calories.?

3) How often will this cycle permit me to work out safely. Up to now I have usually workied out 3-4 days for about 45-1 hour. The naturual rule I have been told is that testosterone levels drop after an hour of working out so it is best not to work out longer then an hour. With this cycle does this mean that I can work out more time a week and each time work out longer eg) 6 days a week, 1-2 hour sessions.

4) Any supplments should take while on the cycle or right after the cycle for either health or benifical reasons.?

Want to maximize gains and follwow a closely regimneted diet, sleep, gym routine as possible.

Thanks for any and all information.

most will tell ya to only do one thing first (test), but I'd do it... sounds like you have all your ducks in a row. Bumpin for more knowledge posters/advise.

wguttrid said:
Hello,

New to the forum and have some quick questions. To start 27 6'2 210 lbs 15%bf, been working out for approx 1 1/2 years and going to start my first cycle March 7 for 10 weeks. Going to have enough Sus and Deca to last 10 weeks if I take 200mg Deca and 250mg of Sus per week. WIll also start taking Clomid 2 weeks after last injection. Main goal is to bulk up during this cycle and then cut for summer.

The questions I have are:

1)Should I spread both injections through out the week eg.) Deca Monday, Sus Friday or inject both same day in different location.

2) Planning on consuming approx. 4000 healthy cals a day. Is this sufficent? As mentioned above main thing is to bulk up, but have been told that Decca does help with fat loss. Should I reduce my calories.?

3) How often will this cycle permit me to work out safely. Up to now I have usually workied out 3-4 days for about 45-1 hour. The naturual rule I have been told is that testosterone levels drop after an hour of working out so it is best not to work out longer then an hour. With this cycle does this mean that I can work out more time a week and each time work out longer eg) 6 days a week, 1-2 hour sessions.

4) Any supplments should take while on the cycle or right after the cycle for either health or benifical reasons.?

Want to maximize gains and follwow a closely regimneted diet, sleep, gym routine as possible.

Thanks for any and all information.

1) take the 2 together in one shot. Make it easy.
2)4000-5000 calories healthy calories will definately help out, i would take 40% protien, 40% carbs, and 20% fats. Clean diet. 4-6 times a day.
3) the hour rule is: You want protien/carbs 45 mins-1 hour after workout, your muscles are like sponges and will suck up everything they can take to rebuild.
4)Protien, Milk Thistle-cleanses liver, Multi vitamin-mineral and eat peanut butter. ;)

Eat, sleep, rep, eat, sleep, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, rep, and eat while you are sleeping.

good luck ;)

Top Bottom