Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First heavy deadlifts since injury!!

its funny that Irish mentioned dimmell, I remeber reading, in powerlifting usa, in the 80's, about matt dimmell and his injury! He tore the quad loose, squatting, as he was going down, all the weight shifted to the other quad, tearing it, he dumped the weight back, it tore both pecs and triceps! Louie Simmons took care of him at his house, no one else could handle the 350lb bahemoth! Louie said he would have to go in to dimmells room to feed him with a baseball bat to fend him off, dimmell was in so much pain, and so miserable, he would swat at anyone that came near! While healing, dimells quads were so strong, they tore back loose, he had to go back in and have them reatatched! and begin the healing again! Once he was rehabing, Louie would burry Dimmels legs, up to his knees, in the ground, and dimmel would sit down and stand up, that was his rehab. As Irish said, he came back and squatted in the 900's again before he passed! I rmember reading that, as a young college student and thinking, if i ever get injured, I will die hard and never quite!

Awesome recovery...We dont know what true mental strength is until we lose our physical strength and that is all we have to rely on.. there should be a forum for greatest comeback stories and I am sure you would be in it...

Top Bottom