Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle: Var, T-Bol, Sus 250

I guess the biggest hurdle there is that I don't have a supplier with Arimidex. Nolva and Clomid were basically just what I got by default because it was the only options at my disposal. In the future I will keep an eye out for that, but for now I have plenty of nolva and clomid and access to more if needed.

Gotcha!
Just study up on it bro.
One of the board sponsers supplies Arimidex and Aeromasin bro.
Rx

Sorry for not having any updates this week. I am currently up in weight to 171 from my starting point of 150 just 3 weeks ago, however I am certainly not losing any body fat and I need to tweak my diet some because I am in fact gaining both muscle and fat. I am very happy with my results so far. My strength is through the roof. My sex drive is going crazy and my side effects seem very low so far. I have taken 10mg of Nolva for 3 days then upped it to 20mg the past two days and I believe that my nipple sensitivity is starting to leave. Other than a little nipple sensitivity and a deepening of my voice, I haven't noticed myself with any side effects, plus I don't mind the deepening of my voice.

In terms of strength, after every workout I am adding more weight after resting and getting back into the gym. New strength gains every time I go to lift again. I hope the rest of the cycle continues this way and that I am able to tweak my diet to maybe drop some fat and lean down while maintaining and hardening the muscle I have now. I really don't want to gain another 20 pounds in the next month, so I am going to make some changes and try to lean down with a very low carb high protein diet.

Hey bro,
If you need help with your diet pm RADAR.
He is excellent with diet.

CLICK ON THAT

Does Var or Tbol cause a surge in Blood Pressure? This is something I haven't heard of before, and after nearly a month I haven't felt the effects until the last two days - but it could easily be the Clenbuterol which I just discontinued for a two-week 'beta recharge.' Thanks :)

PS: I am of course taking my Need 2 Guard, but the past couple days I have been so run down and lethargic, it is mind boggling.

I'm no expert on any of this, but I can imagine that the start of a two week off period on the clen probably will make you feel like that for a couple days. I'm having an off day today where I do feel more tired than usual and I took a nap where I was sweating. So I am considering breaking my routine and not working out this afternoon or maybe just a light work out.

Any and all AAS can and will affect BP. You need to be drinking at least a gallon of water per day when on. And keep that BP monitered.
Good that you are taking the N2Guard as that keeps the toxins from building up in your bod.

I'm no expert on any of this, but I can imagine that the start of a two week off period on the clen probably will make you feel like that for a couple days. I'm having an off day today where I do feel more tired than usual and I took a nap where I was sweating. So I am considering breaking my routine and not working out this afternoon or maybe just a light work out.

Yeah, almost reminds me of caffeine withdrawal.

Hey bro,
If you need help with your diet pm RADAR.
He is excellent with diet.

CLICK ON THAT

Yeah Bro! Make sure your eating enough of the right foods Usually when I have had BP issues while on was because of water intake or not enough of the right foods. I use a website called Fitday.com as well as alot of other people on EF to figure out your BMR and give you an idea of what your getting out of the foods your eating. It helped me out alot bro. Good luck

Top Bottom