Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle: Var, T-Bol, Sus 250

Workouts have definitely increased in intensity and I am up 4 pounds. This is the first time I have gained any weight in over 10 months. I do have weight shifts of a pound or two from day to day on occasion, but a 4 pound difference is enough to convince me I am gaining.

On your injections bro....
Heat that shit up before you shoot it. I just run hot water in the sink, put in the stopper and set the vials in there. Water not over the tops of the vials. Then after you inject massage the hell out of the injection site, no more pain!!

Seriously thanks man, I'll try that. I gotta do something to ease the pain of my first shot. That was seriously uncomfortable for a few days. Taking 2ml in one shot was probably a bad idea too. I am considering taking 2 shots of 1ml each now in two different spots and see if that helps.

It's basically the end of week one, going to do my second test injection tomorrow hopefully with less pain than the first. Strength has increased and so has weight and so far I am happy with my first week.

Just took my second injection about an hour ago. Did the whole 2ml shot in the glute and added the tips zedhed mentioned and so far I have had absolutely 0 pain, which is good because if I experienced pain like I did from my first shot I would of had to discontinue the sus off of this cycle. There may or may not be soreness in the morning but I can already clearly tell it's going to be a much better experience than last week. So far I feel I have done a good job with my diet in terms of getting myself to eat more and more often, however I can't say it is because of a real appetite increase, because I still feel like I am having to force myself to eat and I'm not really hungry. But I am forcing myself to eat plenty or as much as I can.

Also I wanted to add in here that I use a product for preventing and reducing stretch marks made by urban skintrition in areas that I know from past experience have been susceptible to stretch marks from working out. I haven't seen many posts related to stretch mark prevention, but I did know it was going to be an issue I needed to address. If someone knows of a better method to address this or has suggestions then please let me know.

Zed, according to my scale I need to eat 2770 calories to maintain my current weight. I haven't been very good at counting or tracking calories, but I have been finding ways to get as many calories as I can in since I started this cycle. I am now up 12 pounds. There is very noticeable difference in the appearance of my muscles and there is without a doubt a very nice "hardening" effect going on. I am watching very close for signs of gyno, and there doesn't seem to be any added sensitivity (other than them being sensitive from me checking them), however my girlfriend pointed out last night that my nipples look "big". So it's something I am monitoring very closely. I have nolvadex on hand, and at what point would I become concerned and begin taking it and possibly discontinue the test? Obviously if something is really wrong then I'll become concerned and stop on my own, but I was wondering what amount of sensitivity if any is acceptable and could be overlooked during a cycle?

Your BMR is 2700 calories mate and you stated earlier you hadnt gained weight in over 10 months ? /facepalm

Actually I lost a little less than 30 pounds over the last 10 months. Mostly weight I gained by consuming a 12 pack of beer every evening over an extended period. By cutting out the alcohol and adding in daily exercise I was able to drop down to 150, now I'm at 162, up 12 lbs since starting this cycle and haven't gained one inch to my waist line with the added 12 lbs. I also decided to take 10mg of Nolva today and try doing that for a few days and see how my nipples are reacting, right now I'm not even sure if it's a problem or just all in my head, but I decided just to be safe and run the nolva for a peroid of time.

Bro I would use Aeromasin over Nolva. Most peeps on here way prefer the Aeromasin or Arimidex to Nolva.

Top Bottom