Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle. Test enanthate cycle log

Ejjohn

I will be starting my cycle on Monday, December 14 and will try and keep a full log.

Stats:
weight (starting): 193lbs
height: 5'9"
bf %: 5-6%
training: 5-6 days a week mostly 6 days
Training history: 8 years solid but started lifting when I was ten with my dad he was a body builder. So I know my body really well and the traing and diet system I've been on is great for me.

split:
day 1: chest/calves
day 2: quads/hams
day 3: bis/tris
day 4: shoulder/abs/traps
day 5: back
day 6: repeat

diet:
total cals: 4500-5000cal
85-100g fat
~450g carbs
~475 protein not including scoop of casein before bed

cycle:
testosterone enanthate: 600mg/wk inj. Monday morning and Thursday night (10-12 weeks)
a.i.: Arimidex on hand
pct: nolvadex 40/40/20/20

will post detailed diet within the next couple days and start my workout log once I begin my cycle. (I'm just very excited lol)

6:30a.m
2 cups liquid egg whites*
1 cup cooked farina*
2 pieces of American cheese*
2 cups low fat milk
1 scoop whey protein
*mix these things together it's delicious maybe add some Franks Red Hot

10:40a.m
2 scoops whey protein
1 scoop dextrose
2 slices ezekiel bread

2:00p.m. (Post w/o shake)
3 cups low fat milk
2 scoops whey protein
1 scoop dextrose

2:30p.m. (post w/o meal)
1 can tuna
4 oz chicken breast
1 cup oatmeal
2 peices whole wheat bread

4:00p.m.
7 oz ground beef
1 cup inst mashed potatoes
2 tbsp smart balance butter

5:30p.m.
8 oz chicken breast
3 pieces Ezekiel bread

8:00p.m.
~10 oz turkey breast

before bed 1 scoop of casein protein

I will start my log after I start my cycle. I will be eating that diet everyday so unless I cheat I will not keep posting it because that's a lot to type.
Il post the exersizes I do and how many reps and weight I increased from before the cycle.
Ex. Inc. Bench press (+5lbs same reps)
I will be leaving the country for a week which is why I am waiting to get back before I start.

First inj. 6:30 This morning. It was very very easy no pain until about 11:30 this morning. The pain is not bad at all, it just feels like there's a little bruise but there is no redness or swelling so I'm guessing this is just from me not having a very steady hand. Just worked out and had a good work out, obviously no serious gains but I trained shoulders today (low rep day). My diet is going perfect except I ran out of milk since I went away for a week it went bad. I was able to train while I was away so I did not lose anything over the week. Will keep updating.

Current weight (morning): 190.4lbs

Last edited:
Very good back workout today. I feel very good. No out of the ordinary gains. Diet is good. I don't know why but I am looking forward to pinning Thursday night.

By the way, I also do FST-7s. That is when your last exersize of the targeted body part you do 7 sets (I do 15 reps each set) but you only wait 30 seconds in between sets. It's hard but I feel it works very well. You do only isolation exersizes. I would recommend this. You get a huge pump and since I started this my legs blew up. I beleive Jay Cutler does this now. I think the benefit of this is the capillary development in the muscle=more blood flow=recovery. The guy who started this says it's because of the facia* stretching. Hence the name facia stretch training.
*spelling

Chest today it went very well. I did high reps and was able to Inc bench 175 for 20 so I was happy with that. I was 1 pound heavier today. Il inject tomorrow night so well see how that goes.

My log isn't very popular ha ha.

High rep legs today. Went perfect got an awesome pump. No serious gains except I was able to squat a lot more today then I was planning. Placebo? What ever it is I don't care I like it. I'm up another pound today probably water diet is still in check too.

Bis tris today...I am def feeling the test for sure not strength but the pumps are huge!! Everything was up 5lbs for the same amount of reps! The injection went well last night. No pain really maybe a little tender. Diets good.

Had shoulders yesterday and that was good. I did high reps and got a huge pump. I was alittle stronger too. Day off today so I won't be eating as many carbs but the same amount of protein. J get pumps when I do the smallest daily activity it wierd but I like it.

Top Bottom