Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Test E 250mg x2/week

Joe010

Hey everyone i just thought i would log this adventure online for simplicity, and even share it :D
I have already started and i am on the second week... so... sorry :p
Weeks:
1-2: 125mg x 2
3-4: 250mg x 1
5-10: 250mg x 2

This post is just a first post i will talk about my paper work later like cardio/macros/pct/calories/supplements/training program(PHAT)/etc and the adjustments to it throughout the days of this week

I have a coach that was a competitive bodybuilder(230lbs@9%bf), he helps many people and the things he told me we might be doing seem legit. It only seemed legit when i got home and did some research. How-freaking-ever this dude pisses me off, he doesnt want to tell me shit until its time to do it(even if i ask)

This is my first cycle, so i expect constructive criticism to my ignorance.

Everyday around 6pm i will make a post talking about life/bodybuilding/events and just life in general or what happened that day.
Saturdays: Posting of Physical Body Stat measuring (tape/caliper/online calc)
Sundays: Posting of previous week big 4 compound movements side by side with current week(Deadlifts are not in PHAT for some reason)

Started 186lbs
Currently 190lbs and 13% bodyfat 6ft
I am an endomorph and cutting to 5% bodyfat for the first time (lowest i went was 9% natural)

The reason i want to take steroids...
I am terrible at being efficient on Cutting, i watch a LOT of 3dmj videos, Matt Ogus and freaking Alan Aragon type shit. Even Layne Norton's articles. I lose the fat alright! but i lose a ridiculous amount of lean body mass whilst at it. This boils me so i just want to use steroids as anti-catabolic supplement

===================================
So what to talk about tomorrow?
1. calories and macros
2. pct
3. supplements
4. training program(PHAT)
5. cardio
6. Other?

I see what you're trying to do, but still, if I were you I'd go a little further. That sounds like a really conservative cycle. If you can afford Primo, I'd throw that in too at 400 mg/week. I'd also consider some kind of oral, at least to kickstart and also perhaps to finish. You could do something non-liver toxic like 6-MDROL even. Or something with very low sides like Var, Tbol, or Helladrol. This would still be a conservative and short cycle. It's not like running Tren or Deca or something long estered like EQ.

Yeah, i pretty much just using this so my lean body mass doesnt decrease which should hella aid me. I know this would be asking too much.. but damn if i could gain over 5lbs of lean body mass and lose a great amount of fat.
Diet will be posted on Friday

I am doing a 125mg shot tomorrow instead of 250mg and another on friday. Next week will be the dual 250mg. Also i am using my delts to pin (4 times per week because i am using slin pins 125mg ea) Its impossible finding 1" pins in my country man. i got someone giving me three 1" 24guage later in the week

I like the simple approach on a first run. I gained over 20lbs on my first test only cycle at 250 mg week. You don't need a lot right out the gate. IMO I feel longer cycles offer a better chance at adding quality gains. So I'd go 12 weeks but it's up to you. I usually blast for 16 weeks then take 12+ weeks off high doses. This allows my body time to grow and time to recuperate. I do suggest you run some hcgenerate reg or es on cycle if you want a smoother recovery. I also suggest n2guard for use with any aas. It keeps health in check and helps prevent spikes in bp. I've had my bp jump into the 150's over 90's on juice before and that's a miserable day. With n2guard I stay around 120/80 even on the heavy cocktails I use.

Going to post the training program and results of this week:

I switched up PHAT just a lil bit more for hypertrophy

Monday- Chest and Arms
Flat DB press (3-5 rep x2set)
Incline DB press (8-12 rep x2set)
Flat Bench (12-15 x2set)
Incline Flyes (15-20 x2set)
Bicep EZ curl (8-12 x2set)
...everything 2set from here
Spider Curl (15-20)
Skull Crusher (8-12)
Rope Pull Down (12-15)

Tuesday-Back and shoulders
everything 2 sets
Bent over Row (3-5 rep)
Chin Down (8-12)
Seated Row (8-12)
Shrug (12-15)
Close grip chin down (15-20)
Seated DB press (8-12)
Uni lateral row (12-15)
Side lat raise (12-20)

Wednesday-legs
2 sets each
squat(3-5 rep)
leg press 12-15
lunges 8-12
leg extension 15-20
romanian deadlift 8-12
leg curl(lying) 12-15
calf raise(seated) 15-20

Thursday- Upper Body Power
bent over row 3-5 rep
lat pull down 6-10
chin down wide grip 6-10
flat DB press 3-5
Dips 6-10
shoulder press 6-10
bicep curl 6-10
skull crusher 6-10reps

Friday- Full Body Power
Overhead press 6-10
Benchpress 6-10
Bent over Row 6-10
Bicep Curl, EZ Bar 6-10

185lbs
bf% 17.82 like wtf?(i was drinking alot previous week and the day before actually) Digital reading - 14%
waist 34.6

Body Measurements from Day 1 will be posted sometime next week(NOTE TO SELF)

My workouts this week was fine, i usually train around 6am-9am at the moment for an hour... so if i reach there 6am i getting ready go from 7am. i am not going to record progress with EVERY exercise, so i am just going to weekly update with the 4 compound lifts;
benchpress, squat, overhead press and bent over row.
My recovery is going well, sleeping with just 6 hours ok?
Throughout the days i felt normal... at the time of me making that first post my stats were off, i assumed i was 190 when i really was about 184(found out the next day)
i will be starting my IIFYM monday(tracking my diet sub optimally by guessing) maby i will be using measuring cups for optimal tracking starting next week and then a week or later after that ONLY cook my own food... this is only week 3 so idk if i got to pull the tricks out the bag.

Overhead press no increasing
Benchpress +10
Bent over Row +5
Squat =(was suppose to go up) right knee was damaged

next week i plan on actually *increasing bench by another 10, row -no increasing, ohp can bump up by 5, squat by 20

*by increasing i meant the form/rest interval/number of sets remain the same
however i couldve increased my stimulants/backloaded carbs a bit/took my sleeping pills etc/whatver to get the results

Is this a good approach? my gains are scheduled and based on my 1year goal

Note to self: post body measurements from week 1, also include myfitnesspal data

This may be a bit shocking but im going to go to 2100 calories and see where this puts me for 5 days, I am tracking calories now on myfitnesspal for privacy i cant link it.
I am following a 25carb/45protein/30fat% all based on layne norton's the ultimate cutting diet. Mostly everything seem legit based on past experiences... for example ive noticed taking relative calories away with carbs produced a greater positive effect than taking away fats
which makes sense when he said that with an endomorphic body you may want to keep fats lil higher %. So yeah.. with these numbers my carbs is 131!!!! grams of carbs daily.... Dayum right??
this might be going down 15 or 20 bi weekly.. with fat decreases on the interim and protein increase quaterly. Also since my calories are so low you probably know the factor of my deficit is greater dependent on cardio

Top Bottom