Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Log - Test E and Var Based

WEEK 6 SUMMARY

Workouts
Mon-Wed-Sat: Full Body Circuit Training. Once a week is Rest-Pause or Drop Sets. This week was drop-sets, which killed.

Wed: Yoga

Tue-Thu-Fri: MMA Training

Sunday: Rest Day

Did one day of fasted hour long cardio work. Otherwise I do 10-15 minute cardio warmups before I lift.

Diet
Still averaging about 2000 calories and 175 grams of protein per day.

the Stack
T3 has been slowly increased up to 75 mcg/day. Albuterol has been at 4mg at 2x/day. Forma 5x twice a day. GW has been intermittent, usually average about 12mg/day. Tbol is at 50 mg/day, sometimes 75.

Just added EQ and Primo, gonna try to do a short run with them to get a feel for them. Thinking 6 weeks at 400mg each per week. The PIP makes me want to cry like a little girl. Almost like the pain is in the bones.

Results and Sides
Weight has dropped slightly. Closer to 190 now than 195. At one point on cycle I was up to 196. I'd like to stay under 190.

My right shoulder has been giving me problems. I've had to dial back a little bit a couple times now on workouts because of it. Not sure what's going on there.

[/QUOTE]

It's been a while since my last update. I originally intended this to be a 10 week first cycle, but now looks like it will be 18 weeks. I'm now starting week 15. My results have been great. My on cycle high weight was 197 and bf was 16%. I have cut down to the low 170's and 8-9% bf. I ran EQ for the last 8 weeks but am ending it since it has such a long ester. I will continue the test and Primo for 4 more weeks then go into PCT. I also intend to begin HCG this week at 500iu M/W/F until PCT, though HCGenerate has done a fine job of keeping my nuts normal size throughout this cycle. Debating whether or not to run Clomid and/or Nolvadex in PCT or just stick with Unleashed/Post after the HCG blast in the weeks leading up.

All my lifts are up. I have a recent shoulder injury though, which has affected my workouts a bit. I've switched over to the machines for some exercises that stress my shoulder because I have better shoulder stability on the machines than with the free weights. But I've increased my leg press for reps from the 400's to the 700's. Pullup reps from 10-12 to 16-18. Cable rows for reps from 120 to 240. Incline dumbbell bench for reps from 75 to 95. It's been a great cycle. Hopefully my gains continue even after dropping the EQ. Vascularity and muscle fullness, especially in my arms, has been really nice.

I was running T3 for 50 mcg most of the last several weeks. I've been tapering it down slowly and am now at 20 mcg. I'll end it before I finish the cycle and continue to taper it down. My biggest game changer though has been adopting intermittent fasting, hat tip to RickRock for turning me on to that. It's been amazing. Results have been incredible from it, despite a looser diet (lots of fries, burgers, pizza, and ice cream). I think it's a permanent lifestyle change. Even with the EQ, managing my hunger has, surprisingly, really not been very difficult. I highly recommend it. I've been averaging about 130 grams of protein on nonlifting days and close to 200 grams on lifting days.

I'm thinking of closing the last few weeks of this cycle out with another oral since dropping the EQ. Either Var or Helladrol. Leaning towards Var.

I've learned a lot on this cycle and intend to run it again but at slightly higher doses in the Spring. I'll keep Test the same @300mg/week, but up Primo and EQ from 400mg/week to 600. And I'll run the Primo and EQ longer than I have this time, as I started with Test as my only injectable the first 6 weeks. EF has been invaluable throughout this cycle. I'm glad I found you guys.

Top Bottom