Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Log - Test E and Var Based

WEEK 1 SUMMARY

Workout
Workout is still built around 3 days a week of circuit based strength training (compound movements only) and 3 days a week of MMA training. My last circuit workout of the week was a little less strong than the others. But overall, I noticed a small but significant boost at the gym. Could be a combination of mental as well as the stack. I didn't get as much cardio work done as I would have liked outside of MMA training. Only had one HIIT cardio session and one LISS session.

Diet
Diet has been pretty on point in terms of eating clean built around lean proteins and total daily calories consumed staying under 2k. Actually averaged right around 1900, which included a cheat meal (actually it was Sunday so technically it kicked off Week 2) night out filled with fancy pizza and 2 glasses of wine. What I need to work on is my protein intake, which averaged about 130 grams/day.

the Stack
I increased my GW dosage from 5mg to 10mg and that helped. Wasn't feeling much of anything at 5mg. Took Sunday off from it and had a true rest day. I intend to increase my Var from 50mg once a day to twice a day totaling 100mg. I'll run that for the next 5 weeks of my 8 week cycle (debating stretching it to 10). I want to have a couple weeks without it to get it out of my system before cutting off the T to make it easier to restart my HPTA system. I also got my bottle of 6-MDROL in. I intend to run that at 100mg/day starting from Week 5 through 8.

Results So Far and Side Effects
Despite my caloric deficit, I've gained almost 5 pounds in the last week (181 to 186). Obviously, that is not going to be 5 lbs of muscle. I'm assuming the vast majority is water bloat. But looking in the mirror, I don't look much puffier. My chest is a little bit more puffy/swollen but my abs, if anything, are slightly more defined. No marshmallow face either.

I'm lifting a little bit more weight at the gym. Raised a few lifts by 5 lbs from what I normally do.

Also got my N2 shampoo and Nizoral both in. I prefer the N2. Lathers much better, smells much better. My hair seems fine so far. Biggest side effect of note so far has been my large increase in sweat production, especially doing straight cardio or MMA. I've become a fountain. I'm assuming this is the GW and less about the Test and Var. Anyone else notice this in your experience? The Test gel also slightly irritates and dries out my skin. But not a big deal. Haven't noticed any mental changes. I don't feel any more aggressive. I don't feel like Superman, except for particular moments at the gym when I'm killing a lift. My pumps are really only in my chest and biceps. Bicep pump feels constant. Chest I feel after I take the Var. My legs feel normal. No gyno issues. No acne problems. No weird mood swings. Overall, I'm happy with the first week results and lack of sides.

Last edited:
WEEK 2
Tuesday

Stack
50mg Var @12pm. 10mg of GW @3pm. Will take 50mg of Var again before I go to bed tonight.

Diet
Breakfast was a frozen turkey egg and cheese english muffin - 250 cals, 17g protein, 28g carbs, 8g fat. Lunch was Vietnamese. 2 beef spring rolls and a plate of beef with rice and an egg. I'm estimating about 600 calories and 50 grams of protein. Also had two protein shakes with peanut butter and greek yogurt. Approximately 600 calories and 50 grams of protein each as well. By the way, the BSN Syntha-6 Chocolate Cake Batter protein powder is amazingly delicious. I can't believe how good it is, it's amazing. I have Vanilla Ice Cream, which is also very good, and Chocolate Peanut Butter, which is just ok. But the Chocolate Cake Batter, man, I love drinking it and highly recommend it. Way better than a milkshake from Baskin Robbins. Anyway, total estimated calories today is 2050 and total estimated protein intake is 167 grams. That's more calories and protein than I've been averaging so far. Who knew eating was so hard?

Workout
Trained MMA for 1.5 hours. My endurance was strong.

Results, Sides, Etc.
Sides are all still in check. The GW continues to seem to have a significant impact increasing my sweat production. But also definitely impacts my endurance as well.

Weighed in at 186.1 lbs today. Yesterday I was 187.6. I was at a high of 190 in May. I cut down to 181 before I started my cycle, which took a month and a half of working it. And despite my significant caloric deficit, I continue to gain weight on cycle. Wondering how much is water and if I will weigh less or more after my cycle than when I started. How much water weight should I expect to lose after cycle ends?

Also leaning more and more to extending cycle to 10 weeks, which should time perfectly with finishing my 10ml bottle of Test E 300. I'm gonna run Var for 6 weeks and 6-MDROL for last 4 weeks. Thinking about adding another oral too like Epi or Katana. But wondering if that's a good idea for my liver after the Var. The 6-MDROL is not liver toxic, so should be fine. I'll research this more before I decide. I might add Albuterol with the 6-MDROL instead.

Looking into acquiring HCG and DAA. I'd also love some Unleashed if it ever comes back into stock. Also researching for a future cycle and Oral Turinabol, Primobolan, NPP, and IGF have all gotten my attention. Anyone have any advice on those?

Also don't feel that euphoria or "sense of well being" yet that I've heard about as an effect from T. Maybe it takes longer than this. I remember reading that it takes about 10 days for Test E to really kick in. I'm right there now.

Last edited:
WEEK 2
Wednesday

Diet
Breakfast and lunch today were protein shakes. Dinner was a ribeye and chickpea salad. Daily calorie estimate is 2000 and protein estimate is 160 grams.

Workout
Did my 10x2 circuit today.

Circuit 1
Leg Press - 370 x 12
DB Bench - 90 x 10
Weighted Pullups - 25 x 10
Weighted Dips - 25 x 20
Cable Rows - 180 x 10
DB Squat to Overhead Press - 50 x 10
DB Bent Over Row - 50 x 10
Cable Chest Fly - 50 x 12
Cable Back Fly - 45 x 10
Leg Raises - 30x

Circuit 2
Farmers Walk - 150 lbs x 60 steps, semi-lunges
DB Bench - 100 x 10
Pullups - 10
Dips - 20
Cable Row - 180 x 10
DB Squat to Overhead Press - 50 x 10
DB Bent Over Row - 50 x 10
Cable Chest Fly - 50 x 10
Cable Back Fly - 45 x 10
Plank - 1:30

Stack and Supplements
50mg mg Var x 2 @12pm and again at 12am. Test E @150mg at 12am. Also did some reading and I'm going to increase my creatine dose from 2.5g/day to 2.5g x 3/day, morning, afternoon, and evening.

Results, Sides
Everything still in check so far. Pushed my pace in the gym today, felt good. I could have done a 3rd circuit in terms of energy, but didn't have the time.

Last edited:
WEEK 2

Thursday
Trained MMA for 1.5 hrs. 1350 calories, 96 grams of protein.

Friday
Trained MMA for 1.5 hrs then sparred half a dozen rounds. 1280 calories and 107 grams of protein.

Took a hard kick to my kidney in sparring. Next morning, my piss was brownish orange, which had me worried especially because I'm on cycle. But piss is back to normal now.

Saturday
Circuit Trained - tweaked my shoulder so tried to go a little easy with the upper body work.

10 minute HIIT Warmup

Bench Press
Circuit 1: 225 x 12
Circuit 2: 225 x 12

Pullups
1: 25 lbs x 10
2: x10

Dips
1: 25 lbs x 20
2: x20

Cable Rows
1: 180 x 12
2: 180 x 12

DB Squat to Overhead Press
1: 45 x 12
2: 40 x 12

DB Bent Over Rows

Cable Chest Fly
1: 50 x 12

Cable Back Fly
1: 40 x 12
2: 35 x 12

Leg Press
1: 420 x 10
2: 370 x 10

Abs
1: Inverted Crunches x 30
2: Plank 1:30

Finished with some shoulder, trap, and bicep work and then some plyometrics and burpees. I usually ignore the small muscles and don't do isolations at all. Only recently started doing flies as part of my regular circuit.

Had a cheat meal for a friend's bday, which included a lot of bread and cheese as well as one glass of wine. 2650 calories, 180 grams of protein for the day.

WEEK 2 SUMMARY

Workouts
Workouts are going well. 3 days a week of full body circuit strength training, 3 days a week of cardio, and 1 day a week of yoga. Definitely feel the hardness in my muscles when I lift, which is pretty cool. The veins in my arms are bigger than they've ever been before. If only they weren't so blue and green. Maybe I need a tan.

Diet
I need to figure this out. I eat a shit ton of eggs. I had two ribeyes this week. I keep packs of cold cuts in the mini fridge in my bedroom to snack on. And yet I'm not consuming enough protein. I understand now why the Rock eats 7 meals a day. It is otherwise impossible to get the protein you need. I've done a good job though of keeping a caloric deficit. Just not as good a job with the protein intake, which is still much higher than I normally consume. I continue to gain weight. It's not clear to me though what that weight is exactly. I'm drinking a lot more water and fluids, I know a good chunk is water bloat.

the Stack
Took Saturday off from the GW. But I've really appreciated it's effect on my endurance. Not clear to me that I'm observing much fat burning though. I'm dosing at 10mg, raised from 5mg the first few times I took it. Noticed it's effect in my sparring Friday night. It's less effective it seems at helping with high intensity and more useful for sustained longer term endurance, like going through the grind of multiple rounds versus the high intensity scrambles that happen in high energy rounds versus some of the top guys in my gym. I'm still gassing there. But I recover faster and last more rounds than normal.

I'm debating adding Tbol to the second half of this stack, maybe overlap a couple weeks with the Var. Also think I'm going to cycle in some Albuterol with this cycle as well. Will also order some Unleashed when it becomes available to add to PCT.

Results and Sides
So far so good. Ending the second week and I've already had some friends make remarks lately about noticing changes in my physique. Sweat continues to pour from the GW. I think I'm shedding more hair too. Was doing the N2 shampoo every other day, but now I've used it the last 3 days in a row. It looks ok still, but I'm noticing more hair falling out in the shower. Weighed in at 187.8 this morning. Started the cycle at 181. I took an extra 12.5mg of Aromasin this week because I was feeling bloated. I think I'm going to go to 3x a week with it instead of the current 2x a week.

Also, I think my sex drive is slightly down. It's normally very high. It's not gone, it's just a bit less than normal.

Last edited:
Just found this log on Google and signed up. You cannot eat as few calories as you are on cycle. Forget the clean eating crap and focus on getting some calories down you or you'll lose everything you gain on cycle within 2 months of coming off. 1600-2k calories is no where near enough for what you're on, you should be eating 2.5-3k calories minimum. If you're going to spend money on a cycle then don't skimp on the shopping bill.

Just found this log on Google and signed up. You cannot eat as few calories as you are on cycle. Forget the clean eating crap and focus on getting some calories down you or you'll lose everything you gain on cycle within 2 months of coming off. 1600-2k calories is no where near enough for what you're on, you should be eating 2.5-3k calories minimum. If you're going to spend money on a cycle then don't skimp on the shopping bill.

I'm not trying to bulk, I'm looking for lean gains. I've already gained 9 pounds in 2.5 weeks on this cycle with this diet. But I agree I need to up my quality protein.

WEEK 3

Sunday - Tuesday
On Sunday I did HIIT for 20 minutes. 15 second sprints followed by 15 second jogs. Took Monday and Tuesday off from training, first time I've taken two days off in a row in a while. Diet was clean, but continue to work to get enough protein.

Wednesday

Workout
Did Crossfit in the morning, then went to the gym in the afternoon for my circuit workout, which was a pretty strong workout considering I did Crossfit earlier the same day.

Bench Press
1: 225 x 12
2: 295 x 6

Pullups:
1: 25 lbs x 12
2: x16

Dips
1: 25 lbs x 20
2: x25

Cable Rows
1: 200 x 10
2: 200 x 10

2: 45 x 12

DB Bent Over Rows
2: 45 x 12

Cable Chest Fly
1: 50 x 12
2: 50 x 12

Cable Back Fly
1: 50 x 10
2: 50 x 10

Leg Press
1: 370 x 12
2: 370 x 12

Abs
1: 30 Inverted Crunches
2: 30 Leg Raises

Diet
Had 2 shakes and some ribs for lunch and dinner. Estimated 200 grams of protein and 2800 calories for the day. I also started taking NTBM Gear today to help makeup for my protein shortages.

the Stack, Results and Sides
I've switched to injecting the glutes. There's some pip and it's a huge bruise, but it actually doesn't bother me very much. Kind of a pain to turn around though. Especially a pain to go left handed. Weighed in at 190.9 this morning. So, almost 10 pounds gained on cycle so far in just 2.5 weeks. I stopped taking creatine ethyl ester today, hoping that might bring down the water retention, though I've always read that CEE is low on water retention. Also started increasing my aromasin dosage frequency this week to MWF instead of just 2x/week like the first two weeks of cycle. My arms are super pumped and vascular all the time. Chest is fuller and hard and dense. But I think I'm carrying some water in the stomach and just started noticing a little bit in the face, which is what really prompted me to go to 3x/week with the AI. Also started taking the HCGenerate this week, which feels good. Hair fallout seems to have come under control. Two pimples also formed on my back/shoulder area earlier this week, but I zapped them with some pads and they're fine now.

Last edited:
WEEK 4

Sunday
Did 20 minutes of HIIT. Diet was 2400 calories and 190 grams of protein.

Monday

Workout
Did a Rest-Pause circuit.

Bench Press
275 lbs x 18

Pullups
x30

Dips
x75

Cable Rows
300 lbs x 12

50 x 30

DB Bent Over Rows
45 x 30

Cable Chest Fly
50 x 26

Cable Back Fly
40 x 30

Leg Press
470 x 20

Abs
9 minute ab blast (crunches, leg raises, planks, etc)

Diet
2000 calories, 175 grams of protein.

the Stack, Results, and Sides
Started adding Tbol into the stack this week at 25mg/twice per day. Also thinking about switching the Forma from PCT and bringing it into the cycle for AI, fat burning, and anabolic benefits plus the fact that it can be suppressive at higher doses. Need to figure out the right dosage.

My sides seem mostly under control. Three zits in 3 weeks, tiny one on my face, two on my back. A little more hair shedding than normal, but doubt anyone but me is going to notice it. My biggest area of concern is that I HAVE GAINED FOURTEEN FUCKING POUNDS IN 3 WEEKS. Makes me concerned that I am not sufficiently controlling my estrogen. Mentally I seem fine. But these fourteen pounds ain't all muscle. Obviously I must be bloating and that must be from increased estrogen. Gonna try this week with increasing Aromasin to 12.5mg M-F and Forma at 10 pumps total/day split into two doses. Also stopped taking creatine this week because of my concerns with this bloat.

My support supplements are currently:
HCGenerate - 2 caps 2x/day
N2 Guard - 2 caps 3x/day
N2 Slin - 2 capsules before meals, usually just once a day
N2 Gear - 4 capsules preworkout and 4 postworkout
Fish Oil - 1000mg caps 2x/day
Vitamin E - 400iu at night
Melatonin - 3mg at night
BSN Syntha 6 Protein Powder - 1-2x/day

I stopped taking my stims, White Flood Pre Workout and Hydroxycut this week along with stopping the creatine. Gonna try to just go with coffee.

The stack is:
Test E - 300mg/week - Sun and Thurs pins
Anavar - 100mg/day - split into two doses
Turinabol - 50mg/day - split into two doses
Aromasin - 12.5mg M-F
Will add Forma this week.

WEEK 4 SUMMARY

Workouts
Mon-Wed-Sat: Full Body Circuit Training. Once a week is Rest-Pause training, which I just started trying out. I like it.

Wed: Yoga

Tue-Thu-Fri: MMA Training

Sunday: Rest Day

I've cut back on my cardio work, other than 10 minute cardio warmups on strength training days. Once a week I might do an HIIT session. But I generally get plenty of cardio work from the MMA training.

Diet
Getting better at this, but still the toughest part of the cycle. Averaging 175 grams of protein per day so far this month, which is a little better than 1 gram per pound of LBM. About 2000 calories. But I'm heavily reliant on protein shakes to get there. Also making use of NTBM Gear to help with the protein synthesis. Are all steroids nutrient partitioners that increase protein absorption and synthesis, or is it only Tren? I know Tren is noted for this effect in particular, but does it exist in lesser extents to other anabolics?

the Stack
I'm not really noticing much from the TBol. I'm almost done with the Var so I'll get a better sense of the TBol I suppose after I subtract the Var from the stack. I'm going to add in the 6-Mdrol as well for the last month of the cycle. Tempted to try out Primo as well. I may play with some of my doses of what I have. Pondering increasing my Test E from 300mg to 450mg/week.

Results and Sides
Progress has been slow but steady. Weight has stabilized and no longer seeing massive weight gain like I was. I added Forma at 5 pumps and 2x/day and Aromasin every single day for Week 4. I don't want to reduce my estrogen too much though and inhibit my gains. I want the sweet spot where I don't have too much where it's hard to lose midsection fat but not enough to maximize gains. I suppose it's better to err a little bit on the side of lower estro though.

My physique is improving, but nothing super dramatic. I'm a little denser. Slightly better ab definition. But my BF% has still increased overall since the cycle began, despite a much tighter diet. Hoping the increase AI dosage will bring that back down.

Sex drive really kicked in this week, kinda crazy high like I'm a teenager again. Wondering if that is the Test levels peaking or if it's the addition of TBol.

WEEK 5 SUMMARY

Workouts
Mon-Wed-Sat: Full Body Circuit Training. Once a week is Rest-Pause or Drop Sets. This week did Rest-Pause again.

Wed: Yoga

Tue-Thu-Fri: MMA Training

Sunday: Rest Day

Did one day of hour long cardio work. Otherwise I do 10-15 minute cardio warmups before I lift. Also did one day of sprint work.

Diet
Averaging about 2000 calories and 175 grams of protein per day. Had a couple days of drinking though this week because of various obligations. Kept it to a two drink cap.

the Stack
This was the first week I really felt "ON". Maybe my body just metabolizes the test slower than normal?

I've been taking the TBol 25mg 3x/day on lifting days (morning, pre-workout, and before bed) and 2x/day on non-lifting days. It's not nearly as noticeable as the Var, other than I notice a particularly strong pump in my forearms which feels pretty cool.

Also started adding Albuterol at 4mg @2x per day and T3 at 25mg/day, hoping to burn this lower ab fat off.

Results and Sides
Weight has stabilized. Started cycle at 180, have now stayed pretty consistently now right around 195. My upper arms, delts, chest, have become bigger and tighter. Have some lower ab fat I really want to burn off.

Body fat is up near 15%, up from around 12% pre-cycle. Yet when I look in the mirror, that's not what I see. Physique looks more defined, not less.

Top Bottom