Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Log Sus, Deca

More water might help with the headache .

Brad.

Thanks, yea im triing to down as much water as i can. And im pissing like crazy. But i just still have a small little headache, maybe cause i changed alot with my diet right before this cycle.

yea a lot of things can cause a headache, should go away.

idk if my blood pressure must be crazy but when im sitting down at night on the couch watching tv with my arms crossed in front of me, my heartbeat moves my arms up and down with each beat! Crazy but im loving it. Probably being on test/katanadrol/ECA. Youll be exited when you feel it bro should be hella soon

Yeah started the beastrol yesterday. and i dont know if its from that or the sus/deca. But i was definately stronger in the gym today for the first time in along time. Dips and close grip bench felt extremely easy. And i had that awsome feeling of not ever wanting to stop. So i think it has started kickin in alittle and its only gonna get better, so im getting exited. The sucky thing is that my nips are sore for sure and i do have a small lump under my right nip. Its not noticable by lookin at it, but i can for sure feel it. and i know its not in my head now. Im pissed cause the Adex i was suppose to be taking still hasnt came in. I had the company reship it. and im going to GNC to get an OTC AI. to hopfully not let it progress untill the adex comes in. it doesnt seem to be getting worse. its just annoying though.
Other than that im really gassy and smell like shit. and horny as hell (haha not a good combo)
Feels great though (besides the sore nips)
Today i ate

3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, one cup oatmeal, banana
BSN gainer
2 of needtos protein bars
3 whole chicken breast (spread out through the day)
1 can of tuna, in whole grain tortilla
1 cup white rice,
1 sweet potato,
1 cup cottage cheese peaches

i think im eating about the right amount for putting on some muscle with minimaul fat. But ill just keep weighing myself and looking in the mirrore and adjusting my intake for optimal results.
Cant even wait for my monday morning shot.
tomorrow ill just do alittle cardio and some pushups. Sunday is gonna be my only off day.
Im hoping on monday im stronger and feel more like a beast.

Took my monday shot today. went perfect just like my last one. no blood or nothin. and my .5ml of caber. And finally my adex came in so im gonna being my GNC crap back and return it.
anyone know if i should try and get rid of this lump under my nip during cycle. or just keep it under control with adex, and than use letro afterwards to kick the lumps ass? i was thinkin im gonna wait till afterwards, cause i dont want to not be able to gain as much, and it doesnt seem to be geting bigger.

Took my monday shot today. went perfect just like my last one. no blood or nothin. and my .5ml of caber. And finally my adex came in so im gonna being my GNC crap back and return it.
anyone know if i should try and get rid of this lump under my nip during cycle. or just keep it under control with adex, and than use letro afterwards to kick the lumps ass? i was thinkin im gonna wait till afterwards, cause i dont want to not be able to gain as much, and it doesnt seem to be geting bigger.

Shit I think as long as it is not bothering you just leave it alone. Dont tell me you have been itching at it every morning LOL

If it starts getting bigger than start treating it. Keep doing the adex though you dont want it to flare up. IDK if i can give advice or not since ive never had gyno and according to a lot pf people i just rely on genetics for everything. hahaha

i actually think my nip lump is starting to go away. Its definately alittle smaller. and my nipples dont hurt as bad at the moment. So that would be nice.
Starting to feel better everyday now. Still not crazy feeling though, like i want to be. did legs today, put up 345 x6 on squats, and i think i could go a little heavier but im gonna go up alittle slower cause im worried about my knees and back. Next time im doing 375. did some dead lifts, leg extensions, and lunges on the smith machine.
tomorow is chest/Bi's
I really need to work on my Tris this cycle.... and about everything else. haha
anyway. i wish it was thursday so i could do my next shot. I think my next cycle will be test prop, tren, and winny, so ill feel it sooner. cause this is killin me.
I ate quite a bit today but i need to be eating more. Im gonna go eat right now damnit. before bed

Today i did back and Bi's and definately lifted hard and felt stronger. cant wait till after week 4 to hopfully start seeing my weight go up faster. did dumbells unstead of bench today to mix it up. but after acouple more times of dumbells ill be stickin with bench propably the rest of the cycle. And i had my bicepts pumped as hell. They were burning so good i felt like my stretch marks were stretching more so i put a bunch of pregnancy oil on them.
Ate the same as ive been in the last couple pages. but with acouple of needto's protein bars thown in there to up the cals to right where i want em.
Havnt been able to sleep much in the last couple nights. I just lay there and sweat and feel my heart beating like a squirels. anyone know anything that helps this?

Top Bottom