Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Log Sus, Deca

ya you kept some size man, still lookin good. haha thats awsome you stormed out all pissed. When im doing somthing like that too im thinkin like, is this me or whatever im takin haha. I do notice im way cockier when im on the juice. right now i act alot more mellow in PCT. it really does change my personality. or like everything i believe in and have an oppinion about multiplies x100

Im not doing much different that the 5x5 program right now. But i think i might jump on that program for awhile to. Maybe ill do it right when i start my next cycle just to shock everything alittle more. i cant wait

ya you kept some size man, still lookin good. haha thats awsome you stormed out all pissed. When im doing somthing like that too im thinkin like, is this me or whatever im takin haha. I do notice im way cockier when im on the juice. right now i act alot more mellow in PCT. it really does change my personality. or like everything i believe in and have an oppinion about multiplies x100

Im not doing much different that the 5x5 program right now. But i think i might jump on that program for awhile to. Maybe ill do it right when i start my next cycle just to shock everything alittle more. i cant wait

haha definetly got emotional. I have been off clomid for a week or 2 and I feel a lot better. Actually I have been taking ephedrine and i have been so fuckin irritable, clomid had me way more emotional, and the test had me feeling like a beast. Fuck I cant wait to get back ON

You should try it. Squatting 3x a week will help obsst your GH and testosterone. I decided to wait until 6 weeks after because I knew my strength was gonnago down some and it would screw the whole program up. BUt my squat and deadlift have gone up a little and my bench has gone down but now its maintaining so im ready for it. Ill let you know how it goes for me

so whats your next cycle gonna be bro? You gonna try bulking again. Go for beast status so that when you walk into NorCal, stare down every other hard mother fucker there and watch 'em piss there pants.

so whats your next cycle gonna be bro? You gonna try bulking again. Go for beast status so that when you walk into NorCal, stare down every other hard mother fucker there and watch 'em piss there pants.

lol exactly. i fuckin hate cali everyone thinks they are the greatest fighter or ur a pussy lolol wait till I'm 210 5'9" ripped that's my new fuckin goal right there

haha. Good thing im not in cali. I dont want to get the shit beat outa me.

weighed in at 194 today. im hoping this is my lowest weight. Still strong although i get wore out alittle easier. If im gonna lift somthing heavy i shouldnt do it at the end of my work out. still gettin good pumps too.

I would try the squating 3x week but im triing to let my knees heal up alittle right now. There def gettin better though. When there feelin upto it i would like to start that though.

haha. Good thing im not in cali. I dont want to get the shit beat outa me.

weighed in at 194 today. im hoping this is my lowest weight. Still strong although i get wore out alittle easier. If im gonna lift somthing heavy i shouldnt do it at the end of my work out. still gettin good pumps too.

I would try the squating 3x week but im triing to let my knees heal up alittle right now. There def gettin better though. When there feelin upto it i would like to start that though.

hahaha everyone thinks they are the bestest fighter in the world

yea it sucks coming off. Im surprised at how much I kept tho, you will be too for yourself. My strength has gone down just a little so im pretty happy. Im weighin 190 too so i kept 19lbs. i hope that the lowest i go

defiently try the 5x5 when your knees heal up! its awesoem for strength. IM starting week 3 tmr and im gettin closer to my maxes and i feel like ill be able to keep it up for 12 weeks. That would put 40-50lbs on my 3 compound lifts in 3 months, natural.

Im also takin jack3d, its aweseom stuff. clean energy and i was a lot stronger.

nice man. looks like were both doing pretty good than.
Im still feelin good in the gym. better than before my cycle actually. only have a few days left of .25 clomid and im done with this crap. a few more days of sustain too. I put the sustain on and than walk around naked in the house for about 15 minutes for it to dry. I hate thinkin its gonna just get wasted and obsorbed into my clothes. haha
wife thinks im nuts. still 194 got alittle bacne and thats clearing up now.

nice man. looks like were both doing pretty good than.
Im still feelin good in the gym. better than before my cycle actually. only have a few days left of .25 clomid and im done with this crap. a few more days of sustain too. I put the sustain on and than walk around naked in the house for about 15 minutes for it to dry. I hate thinkin its gonna just get wasted and obsorbed into my clothes. haha
wife thinks im nuts. still 194 got alittle bacne and thats clearing up now.

congrats on the weight gain. Yea the sustain alpha i did eod because i hated putting that shit on and not being able to lay down lol id always wait before bed

Top Bottom