Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Log/Journal. Will Keep updated.

Izzman

Hey all, I decided I am going to keep record of my first cycle (500mg Ethanate/Week for 10 Weeks) and bump this once/twice a week just to get feedback on my cycle. I took my second shot today (shooting Sundays/Thursdays) and it went great! I aspirated and injected into my right quad without a hitch, first shot was right glute and it didn't go so smooth (Forgot to swab amp and aspirate, thankfully it went through fine). Am Experiencing little pain from actual injections and next day soreness is very minimal. The night of my first injection I got no sleep and my body was extremely hot as was my face, I am guessing it was a bodily reaction to the first shot.
The Next day I got sick and caught a cold/sore throat (I rarely get sick, I guess my immune system was weakened from the first shot)! Workouts have been satisfying, strength is up marginally and I am up 4.5 lbs already in 4 days (187 to 191.5)! I am still eating alot regardless of being sick, 250g-300g of protein per day, moderate carbs and lots of healthy fats.
I will take good pics soon to keep track of change. Thats is all for now, comments welcomed, Peace.

Ever since going on I decided to run a 5 day split:

S: Legs/Abs
M: Back/Shoulders
T: Off
W: Chest/Forearms
Th: Triceps/Biceps
F: Off
S: Chest (Normally I never work a muscle twice a week, but my chest needs work and I am on cycle, so I hit it this day with a lower volume than on Wednesday's for improvement)

Repeat. I really like this split, was making good gains off of it and I stuck with it.

Good luck bro. Keep us updated. Don't be the guy who says they're going to post updates and are never heard from again.

argent said:
Good luck bro. Keep us updated. Don't be the guy who says they're going to post updates and are never heard from again.

Lmao, I won't do that, I'll bump once a week just to keep track of progress. Now I just need to get a new webcam, my old one is pretty crappy and the image quality is piss poor, whenever I take pics with it, I lose all my definition and am fat all of a sudden! :mad:

Update on Cycle.
I injected my 5th shot this morning and now weigh 201 lbs which is up 14 lbs from 187 two and a half weeks ago, I know I am holding alot of water. Strength is going up gradually, nothing monumental. Just to give an example, leg press went from 410 to 540, dumbell press has increased to 75 from 60, and bench has gone from 160 for 4 reps to 200 for 1 rep. Haven't taken measurements yet and I plan to take pics soon but one thing I really notice is increased back thickness as well as my traps pop out alot more. Diet is the same, with a minimum of 250g of protein daily, though I shoot for 300-400g daily. Carbs are random and I still consume alot of healthy fats. Using 1mg of finasteride daily w/ spiro and nizoral 3x a week to stop shedding and my hair is looking great with hardly any shedding! I decided to run a new split to prevent ovetraining:

S: Legs/Abs
M: Back/Biceps/Forearms (Pull)
T: Off
W: Chest/Triceps (Push)
Th: Shoulders/Traps
F: Off
S: Cardio/Off

I will post pics soon when I get a webcam, comments/suggestions welcomed. Peace bros.

Everything looks deecent to me. I would change one thing in your split though.

I would train shoulders, traps of Friday instead of Thursday. For me personally, after a heavy chest/tricep workout, my tris are pretty fried, and I couldn't go as hard on overhead presses as I would like.

A possibly alternative would be to do db laterals, and front raises first to pre-exhaust your shoulders so there is less emphasis on triceps.

Izzman said:
Update on Cycle.
I injected my 5th shot this morning and now weigh 201 lbs which is up 14 lbs from 187 two and a half weeks ago, I know I am holding alot of water. Strength is going up gradually, nothing monumental. Just to give an example, leg press went from 410 to 540, dumbell press has increased to 75 from 60, and bench has gone from 160 for 4 reps to 200 for 1 rep. Haven't taken measurements yet and I plan to take pics soon but one thing I really notice is increased back thickness as well as my traps pop out alot more. Diet is the same, with a minimum of 250g of protein daily, though I shoot for 300-400g daily. Carbs are random and I still consume alot of healthy fats. Using 1mg of finasteride daily w/ spiro and nizoral 3x a week to stop shedding and my hair is looking great with hardly any shedding! I decided to run a new split to prevent ovetraining:

Carbs need to be better than random. While on you need decent amount of carbs and you need to stay consistent. Keep fat consumption under control (low). I agree with psyhed' on the training days, although this spilt looks a lot better than your previous one.

thx9000 said:

Carbs need to be better than random. While on you need decent amount of carbs and you need to stay consistent. Keep fat consumption under control (low). I agree with psyhed' on the training days, although this spilt looks a lot better than your previous one.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I was alittle unclear with what I said. I do consume a certain amount of carbs daily, but I never overdo them since I put on fat too easily with them. I never consume less than 100-150g daily and never more than 300g daily.

HOW´S UR WATER PREVENTION THERAPY? R U USING Liquidex or letrozole TO KEEP ALL THE WATER OFF?
WHAT WILL YOU USE FOR POST CYCLE THERAPY?
TO GET YOUR NATURAL TEST BACK AND KEEP GAINS?

Top Bottom