Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle journal Beastrol/Test Cyp

deejleos

I started my very first cycle today.

Doing 500mg Test cyp a week, and Beastrol 20/30/30/30.

Im using Forma Stanzol 5pumps Twice a day.

Will start Hcgenerate about the third week till it runs out.

I will also be using Unleashed/Post cycle when the time comes.

Right now im at 190lbs with about 13% bf.

I pinned my first time today, and i really wasnt as nervous as i thought i would be, didnt hurt at all!! The test was tooo smooth!!

Just got home from the gym, did all push muscles today, feeling good!

Nice bro, sounds like a good and solid 1st cycle.
Please tell us about your workouts. Dont need to put in weights if you dont wanna but do put in the excersizes that you do. Also we would all love to see your diet and starting stats.
Looking forward to your next installment bro.

Today i did chest, tricep, shoulder

CHEST- flat d-bell press, incline bench, peck deck, dips w/ 20lb d-bell between legs

SHOULDERS- Arnold d-bell press, shrugs, standing side laterals, standing miltiary press

TRICEPS- Skull crunchers, close-grip bench, cable push downs w/the rope, d-bell extensions behind the head

Today i did chest, tricep, shoulder

CHEST- flat d-bell press, incline bench, peck deck, dips w/ 20lb d-bell between legs
Consider switching the peck deck for BBL flat bench bro.

SHOULDERS- Arnold d-bell press, shrugs, standing side laterals, standing miltiary press

TRICEPS- Skull crunchers, close-grip bench, cable push downs w/the rope, d-bell extensions behind the head
Check French Press and maybe put in place of d-bell extensions. I feel you use more weight with this.

Everything is a work in progress...

Today was leg and bicep day, which is definetly my most trying day. My biceps are definetly my weak point as far as putting on mass. My strength is good, but the bulk isnt great, compared to rest of the body, when i stand sidways in the mirror chest and shoulders look good but them biceps just arent getting there, kinda puts me in a funk. Its always been like that since i started lifting. Was on a real time schedule today also which also pissed me off.

BICEPS- Preacher curl wide grip, sitting d-bell curl, d-bell preacher curls, pull-ups till failure 2x

LEGS- deadlifts, leg extensions, d-bell squats, calf raises

Cardio-20min (i do this after workout, is it better that way or b4 lifting?)

Today was leg and bicep day, which is definetly my most trying day. My biceps are definetly my weak point as far as putting on mass. My strength is good, but the bulk isnt great, compared to rest of the body, when i stand sidways in the mirror chest and shoulders look good but them biceps just arent getting there, kinda puts me in a funk. Its always been like that since i started lifting. Was on a real time schedule today also which also pissed me off.

BICEPS- Preacher curl wide grip, sitting d-bell curl, d-bell preacher curls, pull-ups till failure 2x

Whats up bro? sounds like a fun cycle, I hate when I am on a time schedule at the gym too. Its hard to concentrate looking at the clock the whole time :evil:

If your biceps are lacking but your chest and shoulders are looking good. IMO its because you are over training them. I dont know what your back workout looks like but if you lift heavy they are getting hit pretty good. Some people do not even train biceps on their own because they get enough stimulation on back day. I personally just cut way back on the number of sets I was doing for biceps and triceps and I already have added some mass to my arms. Another suggestion I have is to check out my current journal and see how I have laid out my weekly workouts. Then list your complete workout in here and I am sure Zedhed and others will be able to help you more like they did me. Oh and as far as cardio goes a good rule of thumb that works for me is 10-15min light cardio warm up b4 and no more than 25-30 min. after keeping your heartbeat around the 130 mark. If you go to much over that for to long you become catabolic and start burning away the muscle you are working hard to build. One tip about the beast is make sure your taking taurine and drinking alot of water to help with the pumps you ll get in your back and calves doing cardio around the 3 week mark.

I hope I have been some help. The best advice I can give you though is the more info you put in your journal the more guys that know what they are talking about can help you out. Diet, routine, supp intake anything you think would help. Its made a huge difference in my training bro I am sure It can do the same for you.

Good luck and I hope you keep this going. If there is any way I can help let me know. If I dont know the answer I am sure I can send you in the right direction!

Johnny Roc

Whats up bro? sounds like a fun cycle, I hate when I am on a time schedule at the gym too. Its hard to concentrate looking at the clock the whole time :evil:

If your biceps are lacking but your chest and shoulders are looking good. IMO its because you are over training them. I dont know what your back workout looks like but if you lift heavy they are getting hit pretty good. Some people do not even train biceps on their own because they get enough stimulation on back day. I personally just cut way back on the number of sets I was doing for biceps and triceps and I already have added some mass to my arms. Another suggestion I have is to check out my current journal and see how I have laid out my weekly workouts. Then list your complete workout in here and I am sure Zedhed and others will be able to help you more like they did me. Oh and as far as cardio goes a good rule of thumb that works for me is 10-15min light cardio warm up b4 and no more than 25-30 min. after keeping your heartbeat around the 130 mark. If you go to much over that for to long you become catabolic and start burning away the muscle you are working hard to build. One tip about the beast is make sure your taking taurine and drinking alot of water to help with the pumps you ll get in your back and calves doing cardio around the 3 week mark.

I hope I have been some help. The best advice I can give you though is the more info you put in your journal the more guys that know what they are talking about can help you out. Diet, routine, supp intake anything you think would help. Its made a huge difference in my training bro I am sure It can do the same for you.

Good luck and I hope you keep this going. If there is any way I can help let me know. If I dont know the answer I am sure I can send you in the right direction!

Johnny Roc

Thanx Johnny I can't tell u how much I appreciate it. I think I do over work the chest and shoulders but those body parts just seem to come so easy and I can go good and heavy. I will start being more specific on my journal as far as diet and supps, still trying to get the hang of this journal lol. Thanx again for the great info!

hey bro, IMO this is way too much bicep work. I would def keep the chin ups and then only one other direct bicep excersize, the one that you can use the most weight on.

Leg extensions are bad bad bad for knees bro. Do lunges or prefer Ft Squats. Much better in every way and wont fuck your knees.
Or
Even leg press.

130-150 BPM on your after workout cardio.
Good luck bro and keep posting!
Regards.

Thanx Johnny I can't tell u how much I appreciate it. I think I do over work the chest and shoulders but those body parts just seem to come so easy and I can go good and heavy. I will start being more specific on my journal as far as diet and supps, still trying to get the hang of this journal lol. Thanx again for the great info!

No prob bro! Glad I can help. I just want to see more people keep these journals going cause you can learn a lot from them. So anywhere I can help I will.

more info the better
and less is more

and listen to Zed he know what he is talking about :biggrin:

130-150 BPM on your after workout cardio.
Good luck bro and keep posting!
Regards.

i hear what ur saying zed, makes total sense, i think i over work my arms cuz in my eyes there just not there, but overworking them is also no good either. I will try what u said see how it works, will keep u posted. thanx again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom