Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle: Anavar Only

So Sunday I ended up getting really sick and stayed that way basically until today... Had a bad fever. Didn't work out at all during this time and decided to end my cycle 2 days ago as I saw it as a waste to be taking all the gear without working out.

Been 2 days on nolva now. Feel perfectly good other than having a cough now so I hit the gym today.

I lost 4lbs definitely due to my lack of eating while being sick.

The shocker though was when I hit bench press today I repped out 185 for 13. This was while almost coughing during the set too.. lol.. So I lost 4lbs finished cycle was still kind of sick and still did the max calc equiv of last weeks bench. Very happy to experience this I must say.

Declined 225 for the first time as well for a set of 6.

So so far for chest my bench has gone up from 185x5/6 to 185x13 and I dont think I would have been able to do 1 rep with 225 on decline before cycle.

My total cycle length ended up being 45 days, so I am actually quite surprised in my strength gains, this stuff is as good as they say.

So any updates? Whatever happened with the end of your cycle? In pct now, right,
How's that goin?

And I gotta tell ya, I'm on the hcgenerate, trs, gear, n2s now and wow! It's awesome. Can just feel the difference in mood, libido, strength... All round better. If you get in a jam (although I'm sure your prob ok w your proposed pct...) you should check those supps out.

Hell when your done your pct, run bridge, gear and need 2 slin... Sick combo similar to the above. Run that w ur mv and fo's 4 weeks and you'll be set for another cycle. Won't be disappointed either. I have used everything above but bridge (because I have hcgenerate) and I can tell you that you won't be let down w/ any one of them. And hcgenerate, if you can get it, is really strong. Tht alone mad my stuff actually kinda hurt because they were com in back to size. Sounds weird but it was amazing to me to see it work so well.

So..... it has been a couple weeks now and my lifts have not held up so well. My reps have probably dropped by about 4 per exercise and I am not entirely sure if this has to do with me being sick because like i said.. a couple days after I was sick I was still lifting a decent amount even when off the var.

ALSO I have noticed my left ball has started to progressively hurt for the last few days.

These are the only negative things I have noticed and my weight is up to 208.6 from 207 when I was sick. But an overall drop of 5 lbs from 213.6.

If my lifts keep dropping this cycle will have been a complete waste of time, money and health.

and currently I do not know where to get HCG from

Not sure w/ your nolva pct but nuts hurting signify them coming back to life.

Like I said as soon as started on hcgenerate my nuts HURT for about a week and for sure grew a bit. Felt like a straight up blow to the balls man. Hopefully that's what's happening to you. I believe it is because, well, nolva brings you back.

And your sickness may have been avoided w/ a better multi vit. (n2guard) Sucks it happened that way though, and your cycle was during the winter.

There are a million threads here about hcgenerate being a really really good sub for hcg.. Especially in less harsh cycles like this one. If I were you, I'd hit up needtobuildmuscle.com and get what I recommended now. And since hcgen is out. Double does bridge. I'm telling ya man it'll bring you back completely and you'll actually gain more from it then you did on cycle. I know I already have.

Add in forma from mrsupps.com and wow! I'm on all this now along with two friends. All did same cycle, all feeling awesome now because of this guy needto's products. Only down side is it's a ton of pills to take during the day.

just wondering if all went well? And if ull ever do it again?

Also if ur interesred in another oral/ph... More gains. Check oit helladrol. Ive become hooked on needto everything, I have never found a company put out product tht actually work like this guys. I mean wow to his products and wow to hella. I cant speak too in depth tho cuz im mot on it yet. I have everything but am waitong for a few friends to come off and then I will decide. But so far 75/75/100/100 is looking crazy. They are jacked right now and will be on for 6 weeks total so ill let u know how it goes.

Don't stress about losing a few reps on bench while coming off cycle bro, it happens to everyone. I'm glad your cycle went well, next time maybe try some test? You will feel superhuman

Just had mono and lost over 20lbs in 3.5 weeks :(. I am currently planning on a test e tbol cycle for september. I also found out the var I used was really bad quality according to a friend who used volos and then tried medistar and said medistar was far superior.

My next cycle will be using all Geneza Pharn products and I will be sure to make a log for that as well.

Just had mono and lost over 20lbs in 3.5 weeks :(. I am currently planning on a test e tbol cycle for september. I also found out the var I used was really bad quality according to a friend who used volos and then tried medistar and said medistar was far superior.

My next cycle will be using all Geneza Pharn products and I will be sure to make a log for that as well.

That sucks bro all that hard work and to lose it like that. sorry to hear that, well good luck with your next cycle and hope you gain all of it back and then some.

Top Bottom