Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Firearms;So anyone here anything a little bigger

I'm mainly into BIG revolvers... Colt SAA .45, etc etc. With ridiculous anti-gun politics the way they are these days, I don't want to say too much about what I have, but I will say that you cannot legally obtain today, what I have now which I legally obtained in the 1980s and 90s. My wife and I, along with our families, are 100% pro-gun ownership, and for supporting gun ownership/carrying rights! She has a concealed carry permit (TX), and I will have mine in the next year or so (also TX). Forget it in California... Only gangbangers can carry in CA without getting in trouble.

Charles

i post this on like every gun thread but this is for sure what i would own if i lived in the usa:

(this is a sick video btw)

i post this on like every gun thread but this is for sure what i would own if i lived in the usa:

lol..

A friend of mine has that exact same gun and it's heavy as fuck. He's never even shot it though, it just sits in his display case.

Desert Eagles are really cool guns but more of a showpiece than a practical weapon. They are really big, very heavy, have a lower mag capacity, and the ammo is rediculously expensive (for the .50cal).

By your K message I take it you were shocked by my little "arsenal".lol

Cheers,
Scotsman

Desert Eagles are really cool guns but more of a showpiece than a practical weapon. They are really big, very heavy, have a lower mag capacity, and the ammo is rediculously expensive (for the .50cal).

By your K message I take it you were shocked by my little "arsenal".lol

Cheers,
Scotsman

Yeah scotsman you are pretty stocked. I personally own (as in bought with my own money) :

Ruger mini-14
cz-52
ruger 10/22
mosin nagant 1954

And my parents got a few more:D

I got an AK-47 Yugoslavian with underfolder stock, Remington 870 all tactical style,, Mossberg 500, Colt AR-15 with Trijicon Reflex sight, and another Ak-47 Yugoslavian also but with synthetic stock and Aim Point red dot site. quite nice if you ask me :D
Handguns are CZ 9mm
Glock 17 9mm
H&K 40 cal
Colt 1911 45 cal
does anyone here have or has shot an M60? After watching Rambo I really want to get one

Top Bottom