Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finished off my strength phase! Happy with the results!!

HoneyBadger50

Alright everyone, I had outlined a strength phase before and just finished with taking my new stats.

Beginning stats:
225 Bench
405 Squat
500 Dead lift
185 Clean
155 Snatch

Final stats:
280 Bench
445 Squat
540 Dead lift
240 Clean
205 Snatch

I feel like I made great progress. I'll make a new workout later tonight for a true power phase.

Across the board gains. These are the signs of a true athlete. Looking forward to seeing the layout of your next phase. Congratulations on your hard work.

Alright everyone, I had outlined a strength phase before and just finished with taking my new stats.

Beginning stats:
225 Bench
405 Squat
500 Dead lift
185 Clean
155 Snatch

Final stats:
280 Bench
445 Squat
540 Dead lift
240 Clean
205 Snatch

I feel like I made great progress. I'll make a new workout later tonight for a true power phase.

Way to bring those numbers up!

I worked out 5-6X per week from my junior year in HS through my senior year. thats 2 straight years including the summer. I made tremendous gains during this time.. no steroids, no supplements, diet wasn't even that great either.

went from skinny as a rail to muscular.

you have access to far more information, knowledge etc. we didn't have websites like this back then.. i would get books from the library on weight training and read them. thats all i had. then i had a weightlifting coach who taught me the X's and O's but didn't really go deeper than that.

so take advantage of your youth and your access to information over the next couple years

Top Bottom