Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fine to train with pain?

Ceried

After straining my shoulder joint when I was on myfirst cycle, and healing it, the pain is still there. So I wonder ifI can train through this pain, or there is still something wrong? Ithas been almost a year since the injury was there, and like 8 monthssince I supposedly dealt with it with the help of massages. What youthink?

If you got checked by a doctors, and have some objective testing done (like an MRI for example) showing that you are recovered, then you can train. Unfortunately, sometimes the pain after injuries will remain even after getting recovered from them, so you just have to live with it.

As long as it's not a sharp stabbing pain, it's fine to work around it. Just make sure to warm up properly and be careful.

As you get older, you are going to have lagging injuries you need to work around.

You could try a topical icy-hot cream. I know a lot of people with shoulder issues who apply that to their shoulders before their workouts and it really helps reduce the pain.

I really do not recommend training through pain......especially in shoulders. Think about it, when you train chest and back there is a tremendous amount of stress put on your shoulders. And then another day you will train shoulders directly.

Top Bottom