Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally got a diagnosis on my spinal Xrays

Dave949 said:
Yo Beast....as long as your dick is still getting hard..... its all good in the hood bro :)

Glad to hear you are recovering and still making PR`s. You have a lot of heart and soul brother ..... not to mention mountains of drive and determination.

Pump on .....

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: ThanX for the encouragement brother!! Means alot!! Looking thick in the avatar!! Keep lifting hard brother!!

It's most likely a postural thing. Is there any way you could take a full-body pic of yourself, both from the front and the side (completely relaxed)

I agree with the two who talked about the mris, I had 2 bad disks that were only diagnosed with mris, beast you need to get the mri the x ray wont show.

BBF- ThanX brother!! Appreciate the support!! Hopefully it wont turn into anything too serious!!

Debaser- ThanX for the feedback brother!! Ill try to see if I have any pics that might show my posture. Ive always walked around kind of slumped over, maybe that has something to do with it. If I can find any pics Ill post them in this thread. ThanX again!!

Xevius- ThanX for the feedback brother!! If things start to get painful again Ill definately go for the MRI. Its good to get the truth on here. ThanX again!!

Top Bottom