Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally got a diagnosis on my spinal Xrays

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Hey everyone!! I just got a diagnosis back from the radioligist on my spinal Xrays. He said there was no visible damage to any of the disks and everything basically appeared fine. My spine was a little crooked, but it always has been. He also said it couldve been the position I was in when the Xrays were taken. So the pain Im feeling and some cracking, must be muscle then Im guessing? Its not bad anymore and Im getting used to sleeping on my side. haha Looks like that means I can go all out again without too much concern. Though Ill try to avoid any further injuries. ThanX again!!

How could he see the discs from an xray? I had to get an MRI done to get a decent diagnosis on my back b/c the xrays didn't show crap. But, if you're feeling good and your lifts are fine, that's awesome!

Doc's are a pain in the ass, I went through a few before I found a knowledgable doc who had me in surgery in less than a week.

Push them for a reason, muscle pain for months....sounds like a guess. Have they offered you a cort shot? they always do :) Push for the MRI and it's important that a senior sports ortho read it and diagnose you. The newbies guess and are cort shot and motrin happy.

Backlash said:
How could he see the discs from an xray? I had to get an MRI done to get a decent diagnosis on my back b/c the xrays didn't show crap. But, if you're feeling good and your lifts are fine, that's awesome!

When I was diagnosed with a herniation around 3-4 months ago...I was first given an X-ray..and it showed up fine....then the MRI picked up the herniation in L4-L5....

But as Backlash said if you are feeling pain free then by all means keep going!!!

I say Be Careful...

I have back pain as well (from HS sports 20+ years ago)....usually when I wake up or drive in the car too long...getting off the pot during my morning pinch is sometimes excrutiating....

One time I reached out, picked up my 15 lb baby girl, and ZAP...I couldn't straighten up and the pain was so bad I had trouble breathing...I just did the chiropractic thing and a week or two later seemed to be somewhat normal, that is, painful like I mentioned above...I seem to be pain-free when exercising, but in the past, have hurt my back (upper and lower) with poor-form weight-lifting...

I'm a little hesitant to go to real docs about this since I sometimes think they find things just to finance their caribean trips....and my Ma has had about 5-6 surgeries -major stuff like fusions/rods/pins/nuts/bolts and even a few lawsuits...etc. I definetly DON'T want my back cut...

Just an opinion.....scares the hell outa me.

Of course, I don't push the poundage the Beast does....

99% of docs are useless, you got an xray because it's cheap not because it's any use as a diagnostic tool. Go in next time and tell him the pain is so bad you cant move and it came on suddenly, you can't bend over or sleep and you're feeling sick. Really play it up.

assuming you have insurance he'll send you for the MRI he should have sent you for months ago. it's the only way you're going to find out

ThanX for all the feedback and encouragement everyone!! I dont know much about Xrays and what they show, or spinal structure in general so the feed back is appreciated. If it gets real bad Ill likely go for the MRI but I think its pretty manageable for now. It hasnt interfered with lifting lately. If it was critical something would probabally show up Im guessing, and Id be in alot of pain. ThanX again!!

Yo Beast....as long as your dick is still getting hard..... its all good in the hood bro :)

Glad to hear you are recovering and still making PR`s. You have a lot of heart and soul brother ..... not to mention mountains of drive and determination.

Pump on .....

Top Bottom