Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FINAL final cycle results

glennds

in late december i posted a thread called Final Cycle Results using eq, var, and test cyp.

well turned out to be not so final, as i was introduced to tren hex (parabolan). ended up extending my cycle using parabolan and eq for another 6 weeks. if hardness is your goal, try tren! :)

in my last pic i took constructive criticism and leaned up, and worked on upper chest, shoulders, traps, and neck. gained a couple lbs, i am 192 and lost some weight around my waist. comments appreciated.

age: 42, ht: 5/10 1/2, 192 lbs., 33" waist. (used image shack to download pic but for some reason came out small, dont know how to enlarge).

Last edited:
lookin good Glennds. like always. keep up the good work

Looking ripped Glennds great job. What is your bf at guessing 8% or less.

Picture taking tip use a softer or more natural light source it doesn't wash you out as much and don't use the flash.

Nice & lean ma mang! Very nice.

Kinda like those abs that work like a ladder climbing up from ... well.. ... anyway. *blush*

At 42 you might be able to maintain your look by getting on TRT. I'm at 240mg cyp/wk, 250iu hcg twice/wk, and 2 iu hgh ed. I'm 33 and want to stay young for ever. lol

awittyusername said:
At 42 you might be able to maintain your look by getting on TRT. I'm at 240mg cyp/wk, 250iu hcg twice/wk, and 2 iu hgh ed. I'm 33 and want to stay young for ever. lol

the first few times i posted pics i felt it necessary to preface my age, but 42 is still an age where it is not overly difficult to maintain leanness and muscularity. genetics help...good diet, lifestyle and training a must. i have friends who have let themselves go and now look terrible, especially if they are smokers. or heavy drinkers. all your bad habits are cumulative.

i see lots of guys my age still in incredible shape. at this age if you have been consistent in your training you probably have learned what works and what doesn't. (and can probably afford some good juice.:))

Top Bottom