Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fighting Tips for someone who has no martail art training

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
Hey everyone, I have no martial art training (as yet anyway....). Can all you experienced fighters give me some practical tips for defending myself if i was to get into a street fight? Thanks :biggrin:

Learn how to box and learn how to wrestle. Never wrestle in a bar fight, since you don't want to be on the ground and have 2 of the other guys friends start to kick you while you are down. Pretty simple, but that is my opinion.

Like the guy before me said but as always try to avoid the fight if at all possible, and if you are in a street fight its anything goes you have to assume the guy wants to kill you.
A well place strike to the throat or adams apple, a blow to the nose or temple can help to stun your assailant. What ever you do dont stop fighting.

If there are no other options try to gouge the eyes or go for the groin.

Now that is my opinion.
With that being said my tips are more self defense. If you are a trained fighter you might have a chance to actually fight an attacker other wise you want to try and stun or disable them and get away.

Like the guy before me said but as always try to avoid the fight if at all possible, and if you are in a street fight its anything goes you have to assume the guy wants to kill you.
A well place strike to the throat or adams apple, a blow to the nose or temple can help to stun your assailant. What ever you do dont stop fighting.

If there are no other options try to gouge the eyes or go for the groin.

Now that is my opinion.
With that being said my tips are more self defense. If you are a trained fighter you might have a chance to actually fight an attacker other wise you want to try and stun or disable them and get away.
That is a good post. As is this one:

developer said:
Yeah i'd say punch them in the neck, or hit them in the jaw/nose then run, less fighting, the better

Wow punching to throat, weapons? You guys fight cheap and dirty, and thats how people get seriously hurt. I'm from a town small enough that everyone pretty much knows everyone. Nothing worse than fighting cheap and dirty than having to watch your back.

If your in a fight you can't avoid, there is probably a good reason why. But the chances of being in this situation is slim to none if your not being a dickhead.

If you do have a fight, make sure you have enough buddies around. I have been on the out number end of things a few times. It sucks.

Pull your self close into the person and less chances of getting hit in the face. Than just hold on for the ride and try to trip the person with a simple leg sweep.

When you do have mma training and get into a fight, your hands are considered a weapon if the other person ever presses charges.

After many broken hands, noses, black eyes street fight is over rated. If a person is really tough and they know it they aren't out fighting to prove it.

Wow punching to throat, weapons? You guys fight cheap and dirty, and thats how people get seriously hurt. I'm from a town small enough that everyone pretty much knows everyone. Nothing worse than fighting cheap and dirty than having to watch your back.

If your in a fight you can't avoid, there is probably a good reason why. But the chances of being in this situation is slim to none if your not being a dickhead.

If you do have a fight, make sure you have enough buddies around. I have been on the out number end of things a few times. It sucks.

Pull your self close into the person and less chances of getting hit in the face. Than just hold on for the ride and try to trip the person with a simple leg sweep.

When you do have mma training and get into a fight, your hands are considered a weapon if the other person ever presses charges.

After many broken hands, noses, black eyes street fight is over rated. If a person is really tough and they know it they aren't out fighting to prove it.

It don't matter if you are Bruce Lee, a time will come along, when someone will want to harm you phyisically. Some situations cannot simply be avoided. Sometimes an altarcation takes place out of pure defense. When drugs, drinking, people in packs, and weapons are involved you'll pay a big price without fighting back....from where I come from anyway.

Top Bottom