Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few progress pics(updated pics in last post)

mwm5

mentor
Platinum
Haven't gained a ton of weight lately but my bf% has gone down even more. i took some measurements today to check progress. I don't know if it is a good thing or bad thing but my arms and calves have grown to the same size. My forearms are now the size my biceps started at. I think my back is starting to fill out pretty well. My chest is the slowest body part to grow.

Stats
25yrs old
185lbs
5'11" (with monkey arms)
Bicep cold 15.5"
Forearm cold 13.5"
Calves cold 15.5"
Chest cold 45"
mid leg 25.5"

7-151.jpg

7-152.jpg

7-15-1.jpg

Re: A few progress pics

EnderJE said:
dang, you cut...if that's what you want...then good stuff!

my goal is to stay as lean as possible and still build mass. it has worked pretty well so far, it takes more time but i like the cut up look. my goal is by jan 1, 09 to be 195-200 and still as lean (and stay natty).

pretty cut. you don't look 185lbs 5'11" to me though. you look like you weigh less but perhaps its just the pictures. i've seen 170 lbs guys veiny as hell that looked beefier

what is your diet like?

MaGilicuti said:
pretty cut. you don't look 185lbs 5'11" to me though. you look like you weigh less but perhaps its just the pictures. i've seen 170 lbs guys veiny as hell that looked beefier

what is your diet like?

it is probably the pictures plus i have long limbs and torso. My gf even told me i look smaller in the pictures, i suck at using a camera so i'm lucky i even ended up in the shot. my diet is in link below, i use some what of a carb cycle throughout the week. it says 180lbs in the post but tonight i was sitting right on 185 on gym and home scales.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/diet-bodybuilding/my-diet-thoughts-opinions-please-602114.html

you look small as fuck in those pictures. i'd put you at 135lbs tops just by looking at them. that's before i read your stats!! How come your chick didn't take the pix for you???? you have all the definition/veins/cuts. just learn how to take better pix!

mustang_00 said:
you look small as fuck in those pictures. i'd put you at 135lbs tops just by looking at them. that's before i read your stats!! How come your chick didn't take the pix for you???? you have all the definition/veins/cuts. just learn how to take better pix!

she wasn't here :worried:

drsketch said:
Nice cuts bro.. You plan on bulking?

the plan is just to keep up what i've been doing, adding as much lean mass as possible.

my progress so far has only been since jan 1, 08. I went from ~170lbs 12%bf to now ~185lbs 7%bf. Now that i have got my diet pretty spot on finally, i have high expectations for the second part of the year.

i really wish i had taken a before pic and don't really know why i didn't :worried:

That's awesome dude, keep it up.. I have a fat pad but im not obese or anything. I probably cut down in september

Top Bottom