Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Few Pix Of The Newbie......

SAPlaya213

Hello everyone, im really glad to have joined this forum and i hope i can pass on some of the knowledge i have learned over the past years of lifting.....i have been lifting since i was 18 years old and i am now 22......i just seriously got into lifting about 6 months ago, prior to that i simply trained for baseball purposes......im going to attach some photos from the start, my bulking cycle, and my current cutting cycle....i am 3 weeks into my 12 week cutting routine......i plan to cycle the last 8 weeks on Clen....2 weeks on 2 weeks off with the off weeks consisting of an ECA stack.......here goes nothing, lemme know what yall think !! The photos below are from August 2003.......

ok here we go ill just post the link to the gallery.....its easier plus u can look at all the pix......
bigbadls1

check em out and lemme know what yall think !!! All opinions are appreciated !!! :dance2:

Click on the bodybuilding link to see the pix......the other link is pix of my otha ride....

Top Bottom