Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Strength Stack

spatts

High End Bro
Platinum
I'm getting "bodybuilder"answers (like Anavar) on the anabolic board and NO answers on the women's board. Give me a PL perspective, please. The person this pertains to is a female PL in her late 20's...a friend:

Before I delve in, NO THIS NOT FOR ME **THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL QUESTION**

For a female, primary goal strength (a peer): Had great strength gains on winny at 10mg/day. Likes nandroprop. Would a deca or nandroprop stacked with winny be a good/bad idea, and why?

Nandroprop 25mg/E3D and Zambon (drink) at about 5mg a day

OR

Deca 50mg/wk and Zambon 5mg/day

The nandro is easier on the joints, but the winny gives phenomenal strength.

Thoughts?

I would say your right on. I would say deca and winny stack. Just liek you said. She knows the winny works. And it does for women, but the deca will not hurt her at all. IN fact she will get stronger and protect her joints. If my wife ( who isnt a lifter at all) was to do anything it would be winny , but if she had already done that i would move on to the deca.

Sorry if i just repeated what you siad, but my opinion is the same on that.

Disclamier: Powerlifterjay does not condone or endorse the use of Anabolics! This was just merely an advice given off of research.

LOL!!! whatever!

Winstrol can be good, but watch the virilization effects such as hoarsening of the voice.. once it happens it's irreversible.

Winstrol has a double bond where it is methylated in the 17th position so you should take liver protectants..

Don't overlook anavar.. it is a great strength drug.. it acts primarily on the phospho-creatine pathway rather than the androgenic receptors so it has a very high strength/side effect ratio.

Remember to take the winny orally to make sure it is deactivated if it is fake for some reason.. women cant afford to take the risk of injecting..

Winstrol has a negative effect on the synovial fluid in joints, but deca has a positive effect.. so it's tough to say what will happen there..

Not being a female I can't say for sure. But I have heard of many women who use Equipoise. That and Laurabolin would be good. Just thought I would throw those out there.

I'm not sure I would choose laurabolin over nandrolone phenyl-propionate though, it's far more androgenic then nandrolone and it works through the same pathways..

Well, Eq does not seem to give the strength results on a mg. to mg. bases that other forms of AAS seem to. Even when compared to nandrolone phenylproprionate, it does not seem to do as well, although on average women seem to retain less water.

Unfortunately, the largest drug induced increases in strength are due to either androgenic effects or increased leverage from water retention.

This is unforunate because potent androgens are intolerable for women.

I think anavar is the best choice because of its action on the phospho-creatine synthesis.

For men, it's got to be potent androgens. trenbolone acetate for example (finaplix) is 9 times more androgenic then testosterone.. thats why it makes you a very strong asshole.. :). Halotestin and methyl test are also extreme androgens..

All out of the question for women..

As for eq.. I don't know.. it's basically methandrostenolone (dbol) that isn't methylated..Unfortunately it doesn't have nearly the same effect.. sometimes I think EQ results in improvement simply because it increases ones appetite.

She had AWESOME gains in strength on winny. The only question really is whether or not it's ok to take it with nandroprop from a chemical standpoint. I believe that's been answered.

Thank you everyone.

Top Bottom