Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling Fatigued!

Spud

I just started out lifting again a month ago after a 2 year break due to a back injury. Im taking small steps and lift each body part once a week to full recover. I diet well, and sleep enough. Though when Im in the gym I get fatigued really fast really bad. I sweat a shit load, am short of breath and have no endurance. Im also shaky as all hell. Whats up with this? I run 2 miles twice a week, and Im not out of shape. I know Ive been out of the game but its been a month already! Also, I really dont feel a pump when Im lifting either. It feels like im running on empty. At times I actually yawn during my workouts, Im just not pumped up at all. Also after I train, my muscles arent pumped, but completely fatigued and feel shrunken not swollen. Any suggestions on what to do, or what Im doing wrong. I dont want to take any stimulants, but I want energy. One more thing I usually only get one meal in me before I go to the gym, if that makes a difference.

My diet is fine, though I probably dont eat as much as I should. I get 6-9 hours of sleep a night. I dont play any sports, all I do is run twice a week.

Maybe its because your body is taxed more that it used to be and its trying repair the tissue that your trying to build. Maybe running with just starting out again lifting is too much for your nervious system right now. Cut down on the running and increase the food intake. If you eat a lot of shakes for your nutrition trying eating more whole foods esp the green stuff. You can always improve the diet. If your eating the same as you were when your were not lifting and just running and now your doing both its proablly a combination of diet and stress of the nervious system or your getting sick. If you feel run down for consective days its not good for your health.
jabs

I consume around 170+grams of protein, 2-3000 cal. and about 250-300grams of carbs. Minimal fat, but I take flaxseed oil with every meal, as well as a mult vit. twice a day. My weight is 165lbs.

Top Bottom