Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favourite exercise.

Ifonly

Dont no if this has been done before, but I'll start:
Heavy incline dumbbell extention. I just feel so much stronger with a dumbbell on this exercise than a bar.

I can't pick one.

Any lift that puts a bar, db, kb, etc over my head while standing. Bonus points from taking the bar, db, kb, etc from the floor to over head.

Tough question.... Wow never thought about this. I can honestly say I like all three of the big lifts equally in their own way.

Bench- The macho exercise, not much can compare to loading up some plates and repping out. Just feels beast when you get to decent weight.

Squats- Love the feeling of pushing out my stomach and abs right after I get under the bar. Then standing up supporting the entire weight on my back. Feeling that tight pressure as I take it down into the hole and then exploding up is awesome. Truly amazing when you load up 4+ plates on each side and see the bar do some serious flex at the top. Beast. Squats separate men from boys.

Deadlift- The exercise you can load the most weight on. Love chalking up right before a set and rubbing the white onto the bar. Nothing beats the feeling of pulling a PR on this and instead of dropping the weight at the top you hold it for 20+ seconds.

In hindsight definitely squat/deadlift over bench for me.

Tough question.... Wow never thought about this. I can honestly say I like all three of the big lifts equally in their own way.

Bench- The macho exercise, not much can compare to loading up some plates and repping out. Just feels beast when you get to decent weight.

In hindsight definitely squat/deadlift over bench for me.

I pressed 315 last year and I haven't seriously pressed since. I've honesty not done a single flat BB press in all of 2011.

Standing press, weighted dips, and push up variations ftw!

Top Bottom