Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite striking combo

Dr. JK

What's up guys?
For the strikers, what is your favorite combo which is the one you can execute in your sleep?

Mine is double left jab, right cross and right roudn-house, ribs/head of knee..
As soon as the right cross is thrown the kick is right behind it..

Let's pump it up!!!

left jab, left hook, right straight, right inside low kick.....clinch, knees, takedown, GNP. Haven't quite nailed it yet, but I'm workin on it! LOL

DirtBagDon said:
left jab, left hook, right straight, right inside low kick.....clinch, knees, takedown, GNP. Haven't quite nailed it yet, but I'm workin on it! LOL

That's a good one. From the clinch I like a couple of knees then holding his head with my left hand and elbow with the right.

Dr. JK said:
What's up guys?
For the strikers, what is your favorite combo which is the one you can execute in your sleep?

Mine is double left jab, right cross and right roudn-house, ribs/head of knee..
As soon as the right cross is thrown the kick is right behind it..

Let's pump it up!!!

bread and butter is the old 1,2,3,4,3,2.
second fav is left inside leg kick, followed by a jab(1), and a straight right(2), then a right rib kick.

I've been workin a quick inside left leg, right straight, outside right leg kick then backing out REAL quick lately in sparring. Big fan of the superman punch as well!

rfowler said:
bread and butter is the old 1,2,3,4,3,2.
second fav is left inside leg kick, followed by a jab(1), and a straight right(2), then a right rib kick.

Yeh, nothing betther than basics

DirtBagDon said:
I've been workin a quick inside left leg, right straight, outside right leg kick then backing out REAL quick lately in sparring. Big fan of the superman punch as well!

that punch can win you fight quick if your good but get caught throwing it and your going to sleep. its a crap shoot but when it lands it is great.

rfowler said:
that punch can win you fight quick if your good but get caught throwing it and your going to sleep. its a crap shoot but when it lands it is great.

What is the superman punch, overhead punch or what?

Top Bottom