Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite form of Cardio?

What types of Cardio do You Participate in REGULARLY

• Running

Votes: 144 41.3%
  • Swimming

Votes: 46 13.2%
  • Biking/Spinning

Votes: 89 25.5%
  • Boxing

Votes: 33 9.5%
  • Rowing/Rowing machine

Votes: 16 4.6%
  • Ellyptical machine

Votes: 98 28.1%
  • Steping Machine

Votes: 30 8.6%
  • Aerobics/Body pump/related group workout

Votes: 12 3.4%
  • Jumping Rope

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Cross-Country Skiing/Skiing machine

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Tennis/Handball/Squash/Racket Ball

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Dancing

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Inline/Roller Skating/Ice Skating

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Other (list)

Votes: 28 8.0%
  • I don't do cardio.

Votes: 16 4.6%

• Total voters
Whoa,
Dudes this is such a lame thread. It reminds me of a dead mule somebody left below Bishop Pass, headin up into Sequiah/Kings Canyon. Every time I had to pack up the switch backs my horse would get all spooky, Cause he smelt the daeath, thick- and I'd have to get off and blow in his nose and say, "Now Buster I'd never leave you for dead up here on Bishop Pass. You know Buster I'd rather leave my old lady up here bloated and rotting before I'd let any thing like that happen happen to you." And I'd look at him and he look at me-and damn I'd be walking up Bishop Pass like a damn fool.
Yeah this "endurance board is rotting just like this "endurance thread"
My favorite cardio?-running at night, in the coolest part of the day, through this cesspool of a town when it's 95 degrees at night. Wondering If I'll get blown away tonight, by some illegal alien smoking crack. Wanting to puke at the thought of what this country's turned into, Wondering what I've turned into- dreaming about Buster and wishing I could be that mule near the switch backs on Bishop Pass.

How can sex not be on this list?

you beat me to it. the only cardio i do is early morning sex and before i fall asleap sex. so between the 2 thats about 4-6 minutes of cardio per day when im on test. :rose::lil k::licker::blow::insane::nighty:

you beat me to it. the only cardio i do is early morning sex and before i fall asleap sex. so between the 2 thats about 4-6 minutes of cardio per day when im on test. :rose::lil k::licker::blow::insane::nighty:

Why do you do any cardio? Does that 4 to 6 minutes get you to your target Heart rate for any given amount of time, or are you just trying to limber up? I don't understand why only 4 to 6 minutes.

Anything "running" orientated; fel running, fartlek, 60% MHR etc.

There's something quite re-assuring about being able to cover x number of miles in a short space of time on foot.

I'd have to say it's anything running orientated for me too.

I do still quite enjoy ice skating on occasion but don't nearly get as much time to do so anymore due to lack of ice rinks in my area.

Top Bottom