Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite body part to work

johnniebravo

okay so I will admit when I was younger I hated working out my lower body and just focus on my upper body. Like did a lot of curls in that sort of thing just wanted big muscles I guess on my biceps. Now I like training legs and find them to be a challenge and very exhilarating. How about you how has your favorite body parts changed over the years?

My favorite bodypart is arms I like big arms haha but legs #1

okay so I will admit when I was younger I hated working out my lower body and just focus on my upper body. Like did a lot of curls in that sort of thing just wanted big muscles I guess on my biceps. Now I like training legs and find them to be a challenge and very exhilarating. How about you how has your favorite body parts changed over the years?

Over the years I've picked up new sports and physical activities that keep me working out. So maybe not so much a single body part but like activities that require me to keep training.

I talk all about it on our podcast make sure to subscribe and listen every week to stay motivated:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom