Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat on pecs

wanna b surfer

5'11" 160lbs 12-13%bf.
i have just enough fat on pecs to make it annoying. anyway. i need to get rid of it as soon as possible, its pissing me off. definitely need to lose it in a few months. i need to know what is the best way to get rid of it. and if responses could be detailed id appreciate it. i know that cardio and diet are the two main factors. so i guess the the third is weight training. what kinds of excercises, and how many reps should i be doing to help get rid of chest fat. please help. thanx in advance.

wanna b surfer said:
what kinds of excercises, and how many reps should i be doing to help get rid of chest fat. .

basically....
cardio
eating less
lifting hard

burn more calories than you take in....the rest will take care of itself.

if i hear anything about spot reduction.....well just....ah, nevermind. someone will say it.

Re: Re: fat on pecs

bignate73 said:

lifting hard

if i hear anything about spot reduction.....well just....ah, nevermind. someone will say it.
what do you mean by lifting hard? high intensity, or high volume, or does it not matter?
as for spot reduction. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: fat on pecs

wanna b surfer said:

what do you mean by lifting hard? high intensity, or high volume, or does it not matter?
as for spot reduction. :rolleyes:

If I could venture to speak for bignate73, he probably means high intensity as opposed to volume. As far as getting rid of chest fat, you gotta look at it as getting rid of all your fat, including what's in your chest. That means clean diet and cardio in addition to intense lifting.

Top Bottom