Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat hips/waist.help!

Massive85

Ok so i got fat hips/waist area. I have lost quite abit weight over last few month but cant seen to shift my fat around my hips. I do twists with medicine ball and run alot but cant seem to shift it. Any help would be great.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Cardio, cardio, cardio! Keep the diet in check and lift 4days per week cardio everyday or as much as possible.

Cardio, cardio, cardio! Keep the diet in check and lift 4days per week cardio everyday or as much as possible.

Hi bro
Yeah i lift 5 times a week and diets pretty good,all whole foods and plenty of protein. Just cant seem to shift these hips. Lol. I will up the cardio then. Thanks man

Body fat accumulates differently on everybody. Mine is lower abs and legs. The only way to remove is obtaining a low body fat. Kill it!

Haha yeah mine goes straight to my hips and tits. Its a pain in the ass. The best way i lose weight is hill sprints so going to kill it.

Hiit and steady state @ 60-70% of max heart rate. This works for me, switch it up and you will succeed...

Top Bottom