Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasting...

Typhoid

Getting bloodwork done tomorrow. Of course they couldnt get me in till 10 and I have to be up at 5:30... so that's about 5 hours withouut food. Question is, after I'm finished with the appointment, do I pick up where I left off in terms of meals (I'd be on lunch - 2 meals missed) or try to still get in the full day's calories in whats left of the day? (assuming I don't increase cardio or alter training).

don't worry about it, go have a big meal when you are done and just eat like you regularly would the rest of the day maybe even eat less. I periodically fast to rest my digestive system and I still grow fine...I think a day of fasting every couple months is not a bad thing

Agreed, don't try to knock down a massive meal to compensate. Just pic up where you left off with your regular meal volume and timing.

I think it's good to have occasional low calorie days. If you eat high calories every day your body adjusts to it.

Top Bottom