Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fastest way to build your back?

You don't build anything fast.
For Back best option for me are Pull-ups, Chin-ups, Deadlifts, Rows and Pulldowns.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

you want to engage the back when you workout, not use your shoulders and arms to move the weight

Meaning...
You have to pull the weight with your back. Depress your shoulders, retract your shoulder blades and pull.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

I'm giving away my size and strength e-book for free. It's a complete 5 day workout program designed to build muscle strength and size at the fastest rate possible.

Enter your email here and I'll email you it for free - > https://mailchi.mp/5609bde580e5/sizeandstrengthe-book

Very cool! What format is the e-book in? Can I open it with any player? Reason I ask is some only work if you have a Nook or one of those devices..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you so called moderators , this is a forum , ppl ask a question and all you do is talk shit or cant even answer , ....oh wait if your trying to sell some of your products you will answer or say follow this link . lol this forum is pretty much useless unless someone wants to buy something you get a cut out of ... facts !!!!!

All you so called moderators , this is a forum , ppl ask a question and all you do is talk shit or cant even answer , ....oh wait if your trying to sell some of your products you will answer or say follow this link . lol this forum is pretty much useless unless someone wants to buy something you get a cut out of ... facts !!!!!

I've read and reread your reply and I can't see a back routine in there. If anything you 'talk shit' about moderators. The irony. The truth is as I put in my reply. They asked for 'fast'. And adding slabs of muscle, short of Mr O type genetics isn't a 'fast' process. Back exercises which work at normal speed are well known.

Now you call us moderators. Not paid employees, coaches or trainers. So we moderate. That means banning idiots, reminding members to support sponsors (without which forums like Elite won't exist) and yes, occasionally suggesting routines. So can members. I've written a LOAD of replies in the weight training section here (feel free to do a search) as well as a 'tips' thread over on Evo. That makes a mockery of your 'can't even answer'. I also take the view that if a member can make a post they can also do a search, read the articles and LEARN how to help themselves as well as get our help. Handing people info on a plate seems to be what you think we OUGHT to do (so ignoring the 100's of articles, 100's of thousands of previous replies in the tens of thousands of threads and links) vs teaching members how to help themselves (which is - in fact - the best way to teach).

So, as a fellow member, feel free to write a post in which you suggest a program to add back muscle fast. Don't forget that key word - FAST. And if I see one hint of a bog standard list of back exercises which build muscle at normal speed you'll go in my naughty book :cool:

yep and you've also written a BUNCH of one line bullshit for your 1 year and 4 months as well .

and my reply would be heavy lifts such as deadlift , pull ups and t bar rows for size twice a week and one day of more reps lighter wweight with up rite rows , wide grip pull downs , cable rows and pulls etc . yes hit the back 3 times a week

Top Bottom