Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fastest way to build your back?

First thanks for taking the time to actually reply. As I said members can. Not just mods. I've seen some of your other replies - seem angry lol.

Now given the OP asked for fast and deadlifts heavy twice a week might be pushing it would you consider advising him to do one lighter / higher rep session and one heavier / lower rep session?

And one line... heck my post above has a LOT more than one line.

Expediting growth can be accomplished by using maximum resistance for a desired number of repetition. The goal is to capture the largest amount of % tension on the back during the unit of time of each repetition. The back grows 3 dimensional from the most productive exercises and that would be rows. To maximize the amount of resistance used in rowing is to row simultaneously with both arms. In choosing the correct two arm row to perform utilizing the two main variables above would entail using a chest supported machine row preferably a plate loaded machine row.Your muscle does not know what is creating the resistance or the tension. Free weight, cable or machine. To further increase the resistance pulled into peak contraction lower your rep range to 6-8 reps. Safely in a machine, removing the lower back strain element, will allow you to effectively pull more resistance while capturing greater tension.

Attachments

• 3 2.jpg
    3 2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom